Cardiovascular System Physiology [Written Summary] PDF
You Can Get Direct Google drive link From here 👇👇👇
Files Size:: 1.6 MB
- Cardiovascular system is closed system that consist of heart and blood vessels
- heart is muscular organ
- Myocardium is divided into right and left
- Valves control flow of blood in one direction
- The heart consist of two atrium and two ventricles
- Rt atrium and Rt ventricle ,, Lt atrium and Lt ventricle
- Right to left shunt result from defect in the septum
- left ventricle is 3 times more thicker than right ventricle
- Three types of circulation: Systemic , Pulmonary and special
Share this post on your social media accounts
All the best!!!
Sharing the knowledge!