276 MB PDF
Kaplan’s Step 3 book, with vibrant full-color medical illustrations, will be the first book that covers the content of the exam in a logical and methodical fashion, emphasizing the following for several categories of residency:
- A logical step-by-step approach to management
- An assessment of severity, prognosis, and next course of action for specific conditions
- How to prioritize while managing, especially in emergency or acute cases
- An outline of signs/symptoms and diagnostic or lab tests that signify the need for change in management approaches
- An outlined follow-up schedule and necessary monitoring approach for specific patient circumstances
This book will also review how to approach Clinical Case Scenarios, which make up 20% of a students’ final score.
The USMLE Step 3 exam evaluates a resident’s ability to practice unsupervised medicine. It is a 2-day exam. Day 1 features 336 multiple-choice questions; day 2 features 144 multiple-choice questions and 9 Clinical Case Scenarios.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Get Direct link
master the boards step 3 online free pdf,
master the boards step 3 Download free pdf,