Presents action in case of the most common diseases, injuries, damage in the home and on the road before the arrival of medical assistance. Errors are pre-medical self-help, consumer manifestations of drug dependence.
Covered the situation with fainting and nose bleeding, fever and food poisoning, insect bites and animals, thermal burns and stinging, a sharp increase in blood pressure, accidents.
How to use
According to the principle of lights:
Green light indicates what you need to do first.
Yellow – which is possible in this situation.
Red about what not to do.
To view the pictures, click once on the smaller copy.
1. Increase in body temperature (flu, ARD)
3. The sharp increase in blood pressure (BP)
4. Rhythm disturbance of the heart (arrhythmia)
5. Pain, burning, gravity in the chest
7. Abdominal pain
11. Electric shock and lightning
12. Food poisoning or accidental medication, technical fluid
14. Convulsions, epilepsy
17. Frostbite and hypothermia
18. Bee sting, wasp, bumblebee, hornet
19. Tick bite
20. Small pets bite (hamsters, mice, rats), dogs, cats, foxes
21. Snake bite
22. Burns from stinging jellyfish, corals, sea anemones, injections of fish
23. Burns from plants
24. Sea urchin needlestick
25. Surface wounds, abrasions
26. Severe bleeding from the wound
27. Bruises, sprains
28. Broken limbs
29. Choked on food, foreign body
30. Brain commotion
31. Household poisoning, carbon monoxide, automobile exhaust gases
33. Signs of clinical death
34. Resuscitation techniques
Idea and content:
Chaytsev Viacheslav – a doctor, a scientist, a teacher, a specialist in urgent conditions and preventive medicine with experience on five continents.
Computer embodiment and design
Evgeny Shaposhnikov – engineer, programmer.
Fedorov NM CPR. – MIA, M., 2008.
Chaytsev VG Forming of the life habits and health of the family and the school. – Press, Ryazan, 2009.
David W. Where there is no doctor. 18th pr., U.S.A., 1998.
Ireland on the Sunday Home doctor. Dublin, 2008.
Junior citizen handbook. Metropolitan police. www.ncsb.co.uk