Human Anatomy & Physiology PDF 11th Edition is a best-selling authors’ Human Anatomy & Physiology Learners at all levels, from novice to expert, are motivated and supported by Elaine Marieb and Katja Hoehn, who equip them with 21st-century skills to excel in A&P and beyond. Students progress from acquiring A&P terminology to applying knowledge in clinical scenarios to practicing the critical thinking and problem-solving abilities required for admittance into nursing, allied health, and exercise science programs with each carefully paced chapter.
Features of Human Anatomy & Physiology PDF 11th Edition.
- Prepared by Elaine N. Marieb, Holyoke Community College, and Dr. Katja Hoehn, professor of Biology, Mount Royal University in Calgary.
- Human Anatomy & Physiology has been praised for its conversational writing style, easy-to-follow illustrations, and distinctive clinical insights since the first edition. The 11th Edition builds on the writers’ record of innovation, addressing the most effective methods kids learn and building on why this text is utilized by more schools than any other A&P product.
- Memorable, familiar analogies clearly describe and explain structures and processes; an expanded number of summary tables and Focus Figures help learners focus on important details and processes, and a greater variety and range of self-assessment questions help them actively learn and apply critical thinking skills. Career Connection Videos and Homeostatic Imbalance talks have been modified to assist learners to prepare for future employment in health care, and end-of-chapter Clinical Case Studies have been completely redesigned to include new NCLEX-Style questions.
- Anatomical locations and organs with a focus on structure and function as well as homeostasis of various body systems.
- A friendly writing style that relies on graphics to link content, as well as a high teaching and learning strategy to assure classroom success.
- With memorization strategies, test-prep ideas, and hundreds of practice tests, it’s the ultimate resource for making anatomy and physiology your minion.
- The new edition is augmented to help students in the following ways, making connections between new and previously learned material to make students master new concepts by adding text recall icons, connection questions, and new kinds of higher-level questions, new summary tables, and new focus figures.
Contents of Human Anatomy & Physiology PDF 11th Edition.
- Organization of the body
- Covering, support, and movement of the body
- Regulation and integration of the body
- Maintenance of the body
We show some opinions of the book readers
Anthony J. said there have been numerous comments regarding how low the quality of this book is when purchased new. I’ve had it for four weeks and use it virtually every day, lugging it around for around 30 hours a week; the spine is solid and the pages turn easily. This could be luck of the draw, but I bought it brand new and it still feels brand new. One thing I don’t like is that if you hold on to the pages for too long, the ink can seep from the text, so keep that in mind.
Human Anatomy & Physiology 11th Edition PDF
The Free Download Link is removed due to copyright complaints from book authors, you can always buy it from amazon, and this supports the authors.