Kaplan is one of the most ancient and successful educational corporations in the world. For more than 80 years, this corporation has worked continuously to expand and provide easy access to different countries students. They introduce great coverage of all students’ levels from high school to medical college. Kaplan is the leader of USMLE preparation by its priceless videos and notes. Kaplan Lecture Notes PDF 2022 For USMLE Step 1 provides a comprehensive, concise review that offers what you need of highlights and high yield content you will be asked in the exam in the seven branches you will be tested on.
Features of Kaplan Lecture Notes PDF 2022 For USMLE Step 1: 7 Book Set.
- They were prepared by Kaplan Corporation, the premier preparation provider of the United States Medical License examination.
- Fully integrated and comprehensive textbook of all volumes of USMLE step 1 exam of Pharmacology, Pathology, Physiology, Medical Genetics, Immunology-Microbiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Behavioral Science-Social Sciences.
- Some vital advantages distinguish this group as it introduces a high yield concise review that will help you pass the exam and succeed. It is 2600 pages introduce an excellent coverage for each aspect.
- For greater comprehension and memory, use full-color illustrations and charts. Clinical connections and cross-disciplinary connections are highlighted throughout the book, with chapter summaries and study guides for quick reference at the end of each chapter.
- The new up-to-date edition contains clinical updates presented in all seven volumes to keep up with new developments with the most updated lines of examination and treatment with easy to read style easy follow design and page format depending on evidence-based medical advice for determining the worth of various testing.
- The efficient study is organized in outline format with high-yield summary boxes.
- Kaplan editions are your first worthy choice. They are revised continuously by the most related experts and professors, pointing your hand to what you need and making connections between basic science and different specialties.
- Used by millions of medical students every year from all medical colleges in different parts of the earth
Contents of Kaplan Lecture Notes PDF 2022 For USMLE Step 1: 7 Book Set.
Volume5: Behavioral Science-Social Sciences
We show some opinions of the book users
Elizabeth Albert said everyone needed to have these series in his early years in medical school; She wishes she had had this book when she was in medical school. She regretted that she did not listen to others. That book was essential for doing well on Step1; it supplemented your studying resources and questions, allowing you to connect the dots on what you were learning. It covered every disease, mechanism, and side effect and how they related to other medical disorders. To broaden your knowledge, combine that book with another resource, such as Pathoma. She enjoyed how it included extra room on pages for notes, photos, bolded essential words, and mnemonics for difficult-to-remember information. It was the first “step” toward a successful exam.
Download Kaplan Lecture Notes 2022 For USMLE Step 1 Ebooks
To download and read Kaplan Lecture Notes PDF 2022 For USMLE Step 1 using the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to Kaplan Lecture Notes 2022 For USMLE Step 1 Book