The MCAT is a standardized computer-based exam for prospective medical students in the United States, Australia, Canada, and the Caribbean. It’s designed to assess problem-solving abilities, critical thinking, textual analysis, and knowledge of scientific concepts and principles. Kaplan MCAT Self-Study Toolkit PDF 2022 is an authorized and assured source of MCAT resources that are up-to-date, accurate, and tried. Kaplan is one of the world’s oldest and most successful educational corporations, thus the layouts are simple and plain. This organization has worked tirelessly for more than 80 years to expand and provide easy access to students from various countries.
Features of Kaplan MCAT Self-Study Toolkit PDF 2022
- Prepared by Kaplan Corporation, the premier preparation provider of the United States Medical License examination.
- There are three parts to your Toolkit: The MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2022–2023 bundle provides comprehensive topic review and methodologies, updated throughout all 7 books to reflect the most up-to-date, accurate, and testable MCAT materials. Our books are now much more simplified and straightforward to review, thanks to new layouts.
- Kaplan’s 3,000+ questions bank provides targeted, individualized preparation by allowing you to design bespoke practice quizzes depending on the topics you require.
- 6 full-length practice tests, provided through a realistic online test interface and filled with in-depth explanations and detailed score summaries, will assess your readiness and confidence.
- The specialists behind the MCAT prep course, which has helped more individuals get into medical school than all other major courses combined, have written all of the material. Here are the details on why the MCAT Self-Study Toolkit 2022–2023 is the best set of MCAT preparation materials for you:
- In Behavioral sciences, biochemistry, and biology books, guided examples with expert thinking offer scientific articles and coach you through hard open-ended questions. CARS content has been completely revised, with current methods for the most recent exam problems.
- Based on AAMC materials, high-yield badges reflect the most tested content.
- Concept summaries condense the essential information in each chapter, including any equations that must be memorized.
- The MCAT is a 24-page, full-color book. Quick sheets are graphic representations of the most critical information.
- The degree to which each chapter is tested, as well as the test maker content categories with which it aligns, are shown in Chapter Profiles.
- Scientific American charts, graphs, infographics, and full-color, 3-D images make even the most difficult science subjects understandable.
- 6 full-length practice tests, instructional films, and a 3,000+ question Bank are all included. Hundreds of practice questions show you how to apply concepts and equations in the books.
- Quizzes at the start of each chapter help you figure out what you already know so you can prepare more effectively and learning objectives and concept tests ensure that you’re concentrating on the most important aspects of each chapter.
Contents of Kaplan MCAT Self-Study Toolkit 2022
- The MCAT Complete 7-Book Subject Review 2022–2023
- Kaplan’s 3,000+ questions bank
- 6 full-length practice tests
We show some opinions of the book users
Kendall A. said so far, the books have been instructive and concise, and they have lived up to my expectations. I was a little scared going in, but the little hints and recommendations helped me understand the content better.
Nairobi Helsinki said the textbooks, I discovered, distilled the information I had studied to a satisfactory degree while remaining detailed enough for me to become acquainted with issues about which I had no prior understanding, such as statistics.
Download Kaplan MCAT Self-Study Toolkit PDF
To download and read the Kaplan MCAT Self-Study Toolkit PDF using the download links mentioned below :