NCLEX is referring to the national council’s licensure examination; it is a test for licensing of nurses in the United States. There are two types of this test: NCLEX-RN and NCLEX-PN. The owner and developer of these tests are the National Council of Governmental Nursing Authorities which are responsible for Work permits, modification of certificates, and training courses for overseas nurses. They aren’t simple or easy exams; they require a high yield and comprehensive sources for exam preparation. Kaplan NCLEX-RN Prep Plus PDF is one of the famed series Kaplan for nurses; it is considered the basic and most guaranteed source for exam preparation as it is careful about your way of thinking, not just introducing information, it provides complete guidance handle for breaking exams.
Features of Kaplan NCLEX-RN Prep Plus, 24th Edition PDF:
- Introduced by family experts authors of Kaplan corporation, success is their symbol for more than 80 years and 24 editions of the book with updates.
- Depending on different critical thinking strategies to make you understand all high yield topics which will come in the exam with a high percentage.
- More than 3000 model questions which are typical to exams question to help you pass your exams with a high score doing less effort from the first time.
- Great explanation of the answer of each question step by step to guarantee a complete understanding of information and questions ideas and how to choose answers concluding 7 NGN question types which were being developed by the NCSBN.
- Using Kaplan methods will make you able to take control of the exam just as you have taken control of your nursing education and other preparation for your career in this challenging and rewarding field; it is your comprehensive source to know everything about the exam.
- New updated edition according to the latest recommendations of the national council of the nursing board about a system of exams.
- Mnemonics, keywords boxes, and case scenarios are included throughout the text to make questions more obvious and illustrated and make you more focused on applied cases.
- This textbook explains how to recognize, analyze, diagnose, and manage the nursing role and clinical aspects of the most commonly encountered disorders in the content areas of adult and pediatric nursing.
Contents of Kaplan NCLEX-RN Prep Plus, 24th Edition Ebook:
Part1:NCLEX-RN exam overview and test-taking
Part2:Overview of the NCLEX-RN exam
Part3:General and computer adaptive test strategies
Part4:NCLEX-RN exam strategies
Part5:NCLEX-RN exam content review and practice
Part6:safe and effective care environment
Part7:safety and infection control of the environment
Part8:health promotion and maintenance aging
Part10:basic care and comfort
Part11:physiological integrity: pharmacological and parenteral therapeutics
Part12:reduction of risk potential
Part14:The practice test
Part15:The licensure process
Part16:application, registration, and scheduling
Part17:Taking the test more than one
Part18:essentials for international nurses
Part19:NCLEX-RN exam resources
Appendix1: summary of critical thinking paths
Appendix2: nursing terminology
Appendix3: common medical abbreviations
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Get Direct link
We Show Some Opinions of Registered Nurses Who Passed The Exams Successfully:
Ashley Sulivan expressed his admiration of the book, saying. This book was purchased near the conclusion of nursing school, and he began reading it before the last week. He learned the decision tree before our in-class Kaplan review, so he was already familiar with the approach. His test was set a month after graduation, but he didn’t start preparing seriously until two weeks before the test. By the time my test came around, he had finished the book.