Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF 2022 provides comprehensive, concise model questions mostly typical to real ones that cover high yield content of essential topics of the exams and highlights which you will be asked in the seven branches. Kaplan is one of the greatest and most successful educational corporations globally. , this corporation has worked continuously to expand and provide easy access to different countries’ students For more than 80 years. They introduce great coverage of all students’ levels from high school to medical college. Kaplan is the leader of USMLE preparation by its priceless videos and notes.
Features of Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF 2022.
- prepared by Kaplan Corporation, the premier preparation provider of the United States Medical License examination.
- Comprehensive and ideal training model MCQS and effective test-taking strategies with about 17 relevant practice exams of all branches of USMLE Step 1 exam of Pharmacology, Pathology, Physiology, Medical Genetics, Immunology-Microbiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, and Behavioral Science-Social Sciences.
- After reading the seven volumes of the USMLE Step 1 set, you should go forward to the question bank as you won’t find any other 850 exam-like practice questions any place else with each correct and false answer choice; there are explanations.
- Distinguished by that, every question type has its own set of test-taking tactics and study methods to make the most of your short preparation time.
- Kaplan is the ideal choice if you’re looking for a bank to study for the boards. Kaplan is also closer to the types of questions medical schools would ask on tests if you’re searching for a bank to do during your first semesters.
- Kaplan editions are your first worthy choice. They are revised continuously by the most related experts and professors, pointing your hand to what you need and making connections between basic science and different specialties.
- Used by millions of medical students every year from all medical colleges in different parts of the earth.
Contents of Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Qbook PDF 2022.
There are about 850 exam styles in the tenth new edition with full explanations by the same way of testing in the actual exam.
We show some opinions of the book users.
Joshua Wilson said I started with the first aid question bank (USMLE Rx), but I found the Kaplan questions to be superior. The USMLE Rx has a lot of buzz words, which may be better during your first two years of medical school when exams frequently include buzz word descriptions, but the USMLE (which I haven’t taken yet, but based on NBME questions and other opinions) tends to avoid buzz words and focus more on descriptions, as does Kaplan. Kaplan also features a higher percentage of third-order questions, so you’ll grow used to answering problems that are slightly more challenging than the actual exam. The book begins with an excellent introduction covering USMLE and test-taking tactics.
Download Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Qbook 2022 PDF
To download and read Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Qbook 2022 PDF using the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to Kaplan USMLE Step 1 Qbook 2022 PDF