It is well recognized that reading Master The Boards is a necessary step in the USMLE preparation process for medical students. For more than 30 years, hundreds of medical students have endorsed it as the most reliable source for USMLE tests since you may get the best high-yield subjects and concepts for your step three exam there. You have the right to obtain the highest results, which will allow you to participate in the residency application process, according to Master The Boards USMLE Step 2 7th Edition PDF.
Features of Master The Boards USMLE Step 2 7th Edition PDF
- Prepared by Conrad Fischer, Vice-chairman of medicine, Brookdale University Hospital, and director of the Internal Medicine residency program. He is one of the pioneers of USMLE teaching.
- Master, the Boards USMLE Step 2 has the material you need to thrive on the step 2 exam and increase your chance to get into the residency school of your choice, thanks to special insights and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD.
- The book helps you identify frequently tested concepts, enhance memory, and determine the most likely exam response. With expert advice, current information, and high-yield review, this full-color book will make sure there are no surprises on test day.
- Distinguished by being your greatest option for a quick study in the two weeks leading up to the exam, especially on the night of the exam, as well as your first choice for learning the most important topics you’ll encounter on the exam.
- To assist surgeons in making the best surgical decisions and achieving the greatest patient outcomes, the new updated edition continues to include crucial information, important teaching pearls, and fully updated content, particularly concerning obstetrics surgery and fetal surgery.
- Learn the Boards The best full-color review book for the Clinical Knowledge exam is USMLE Step 2 CK which focuses on the most accurate test, the best first test, and the most likely diagnosis, as in an exam with hundreds of diagnostic pictures in vivid color
- Methodical approaches to patient treatment, flow diagrams, decision trees, and comparison tables provide a quick overview of extensive topics.
Contents of Master The Boards USMLE Step 2 7th Edition
Part1: Internal Medicine
- Infectious diseases
- Fungal, tropical, and animal-borne diseases
- Allergy and Immunology
Part2: preventive medicine
Part5: sports medicine
Part13: emergency medicine
Part16: patient safety
We show some opinions of the book readers
This review is of the 7th edition of the book, according to Alex J. MTB summarizes everything quite well. If you did well on step 1 or if it is still fresh in your mind, this book will provide a good recap. Most themes are just lightly touched upon. A fantastic book overall, but I thought each chapter lacked a lot of crucial information. Where it talks about headaches, for instance, tension headaches are not included. Regarding tick-borne diseases, there is no mention of RMSF or other tick-borne infections. Additionally, there was a lot of repetition, which I didn’t like. Even though repetition isn’t always a bad thing, many sections are just copies of other sections.
Download Master The Boards USMLE Step 2 7th Edition PDF
To download and read Master The Boards USMLE Step 2 7th Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to the Master The Boards USMLE Step 2 7th Edition