Anatomy is one of the branches of basic biology and medicine, usually concerned with studying the parts of the human body from the neck, torso, limbs, and internal viscera. The Anatomy Coloring Book 4th Edition is the best textbook for imaging and illustrated anatomy for much detailed and great details study; it has been on the top of anatomy sources for more than 35 years with an outstanding record of selling. Hand-drawn anatomical illustrations with concisely written text features to make complex multi origin structures easier.
Features of the Anatomy Coloring Book 4th Edition:
- It was introduced by Wynn Kapit and Lawrence M. Elson, great professors of gross and microscopic anatomy.
- Fantastic hand-drawn figures were created mainly for simple shading and intuitive review, an essential workbook that will appeal to all anatomy students. It takes an interactive approach to human anatomy to help users study, understand, and revisit the subject with ease.
- Coordinated by body frameworks, every one of the 162 two-page spreads highlighted in this book incorporates a shrewd shading key framework where physical phrasing is connected to concrete delineations of the constructions of the body.
- At the point when you tone to learn with The Life structures Shading Book, you make a visual relationship with keywording and absorb data while participating in sensation learning. Concentrating on life systems is made simple and fun.
- The Fourth Release highlights easy-to-understand two-page spreads with expanded craftsmanship, more transparent, more succinct text depictions, and new boldface headings that make this exemplary shading book available to a more extensive scope of students.
- Clear, descriptive overview on the page opposite each illustration, with key learning terms in boldface
- The major body systems are covered in detail, as well as physiological information on cells, tissues, muscles, and development.
- Color and learn 96 muscle structures on the go with these exclusive perforated, flashcard-format images with over 450 realistic medical drawings, including microscopic views of cells and tissues
Contents of the Anatomy Coloring Book 4th Edition:
Part1: Skeletal system
1.2- Upper limbs
1.3- Lower limbs
Part2: Muscular system
We Show Some Opinions of Book Users.
Cristen Hoper said I spent months hunting for a reasonably priced anatomy coloring book before coming across this one. Because there were no examples of the internal pages, I almost didn’t buy it. So, there you have it, possible purchasers. There are sections on the reproductive system, unlike what one reviewer claimed. The photos are clear (not grainy), and the details aren’t so little that you can’t color them with pencils, unlike other books I found. The pages are printed on both sides. As a result, I would advise against using markers or pens. Overall, this is a great deal for the money.
Courtney door said For this, I recommend using twistable colored pencils, so you don’t have to resharpen them all the time. A lot of coloring will be done. This color set is available on Amazon and has a plethora of smooth hues.