The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2022 PDF is one of the leading references for tropical and infectious diseases with a giant number of successful editions by 52 previous editions. It is a standard guide for all infectious disease doctors and researchers all over the world. This textbook is distinguished by the systemic presentation that makes it suitable for daily use and the old history of antibiotics development and infections resistance. It is the guideline for all medical members from doctors, nurses, pharmacists, and physician assistants.
Features of The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2022 PDF
- Prepared by professors David Gilbert, Henry Chambers, and Michael Sag, Leading pioneers of microbiology and pharmacology.
- Comprehensive and integrated textbook of antimicrobial indications and side effects and profitability against different microbes, so it is a must to use it as a major part of the steward program.
- Covers all pathogens of microbes, pathogeneses of aerobic and anaerobic bacteria, viruses, fungi, and parasites. All drugs used, doses, indications, contraindications, duration, interactions, and side effects and mentioning prophylactic management
- Special concern about infants dosages and prophylaxis, renal adjustments, and new challenging strains which spread in children
- The New edition comes with a new world in 2022 with the COVID-19 era, the addition of new Covid drugs cefiderocol, ibrexafungerp, brincidofovir, cabotegravir, doravirine, and more.
- ECMO adjustment tables present different clinical pictures of symptoms and modes of treatment with suitable treatments
- New tables of the initial choice of antimicrobial agents of cases in a systematic manner, new recommendations of resistant infective syndromes
- Gram-negative bacilli recommendations have been updated based on new research and IDSA guidelines.
- Updates to supplies for antiparasitic medications, significant changes to amoebic meningoencephalitis, babesiosis, trypanosomiasis, and tuberculosis.
- Overall, the book has a beautiful style and is an excellent resource for medical students because it emphasizes the significance of each drug and describes how it functions in the body. Due to the units being divided depending on each system of the body, it is also effortless to read and comprehend.
Contents of The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2022
- Clinical approach to the initial choice of antimicrobial therapy
- Recommended antimicrobial agents against scabies bacteria
- Suggested duration of antimicrobial therapy in selective syndromes
- Antibacterial activity spectra
- Antifungal activity spectra
- Antiviral activity spectra
- Treatment options for systemic infections due to multi-drug resistant gram-positive bacteria
- Suggested septic antibacterial
- Suggested treatment of culture positive
- Suggested treatment of culture-negative
- Antibiotic hypersensitivity
- Pharmacokinetics of antimicrobial
- Pharmacodynamics of antimicrobial
- Dosages and side effects
- Inhalation antibiotics
- Ecmo drug assessment
- Fungal infections
- Antifungal treatment
- Pediatric antimicrobial
We show some opinions of the book readers
Query P. said I had always doubted my ability to comprehend pharmacology, so while attending acupuncture school; I passed my pharmacology courses through rote memorization and sheer luck. Then, when I work with patients, I realize that, given how frequently they take medications, I do need to learn pharmacology. As a result, I was looking for a brief, easily understood pharmacology review that I could quickly learn from on my own time.
Download Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2022 PDF
To download and read The Sanford Guide to Antimicrobial Therapy 2022 PDF use the download links mentioned below :