Anatomy Regional Surgical and Applied 1st Edition PDF is An accessible book containing contributions from eminent anatomists and clinicians, edited by senior clinicians, and written by students for students. Clinical contexts, particularly medical emergencies, and anatomical facts are related, and significant themes are emphasized with obvious takeaways. Diagrams and pictures are used to support the text and are an important component of this book. It helps students prepare for practical and written tests by covering the learning objectives of undergraduate anatomy programs. Based on understanding of anatomical facts in a clinical setting, it creates a strong foundation for upcoming clinical assessments.
Features of Anatomy Regional Surgical and Applied 1st Edition PDF
- Prepared by Qassim F. Baker, UK examiner for the Royal College of Surgeons of England, and Philip J. Adds, Head of Anatomy at St. George’s, University of London.
- Highlights key aspects in the text with high-quality clinical and intraoperative photos and bullet points.
- Consists of logically organized sections, each devoted to a body system or location, and contains a self-test quiz with a single correct response and questions in the spotter style.
- The fundamentals of anatomy, including the many tissue types and their purposes, are covered in the book’s first section.
- The section also discusses the various body planes and how to explain where anatomical structures are in reference to each plane. This section is a fantastic resource for medical students who are just beginning to learn anatomy because it is clear and well-written.
- The regional anatomy of the human body, including the head and neck, thorax, abdomen, and pelvis, is covered in the second half of the book.
- It is simple to understand the anatomy and how it pertains to surgical operations because to the section’s straightforward descriptions and thorough drawings of each structure. The section also discusses the surgical technique and pertinent landmarks, as well as the applied anatomy of each region.
- The anatomy of common surgical procedures including cholecystectomy, appendectomy, and colectomy is covered in the third section of the Anatomy Regional, Surgical, and Applied 1st Edition.
- The part is an excellent resource for both residents and practicing surgeons since it provides clear and brief descriptions of the anatomy pertinent to each treatment. The section is a useful tool for anyone who wants to carry out or assist with these treatments because it also offers thorough illustrations and surgical advice.
Contents of Anatomy Regional Surgical and Applied 1st Edition
- Section One: Neuroanatomy
- Section Two: Anatomy of the Head and Neck
- Section Three: Anatomy of the Upper Limb
- Section Four: Anatomy of the Thorax
- Section Five: Anatomy of the Abdomen
- Section Six: Anatomy of the Pelvis and Perineum
- Section Seven: Anatomy of the Lower Limb
We show some opinions of the book readers
Sam X said The anatomy related to typical surgical operations is covered in the book, which is a useful resource for surgical residents and practicing surgeons. I think this book will be a helpful resource for years to come and would definitely suggest it to anyone who needs to study or refresh anatomy.
Download The Anatomy Regional Surgical and Applied 1st Edition PDF
To download and read The Anatomy Regional Surgical and Applied 1st Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :