Interventional Radiology is now considered a new primary specialty of medicine by The American Board of Medical Specialties, which provides registered radiologists the opportunity for a career filled with patients’ interactions experienced through longitudinal clinical care for high-quality patient care associated with the other specialties to thrive better outcomes. Essential Interventional Radiology Review PDF 2022 is a review book prepared in a question-answer format to be an organized utilized tool for students and residents in their interventional radiology rotation.
Features of Essential Interventional Radiology Review PDF 2022: A Question and Answer Free Guide.
- Prepared by Professors Adam E. M. Eltorai, Radiology resident at Brigham & Women’s Hospital, Sun Ahn, Associate Professor, Department of Diagnostic Imaging, and Terrance Healey, Associate Professor, Brown University.
- The book’s two-column style places questions on the left and answers on the right for quick review. It also includes numerous famous images to help with pattern recognition.
- This book is an excellent on-the-go resource for medical students, residents, and practicing interventional radiologists who need quick information on diagnosis and treatment with interventional radiology.
- Comprehensive and integrated quick reference for independent study providing outstanding coverage for many topics to introduce basic knowledge to acquaint the reader with significant clinical and technical considerations of workspace
- supporting all chapters with HQ figures, illustrations, and graphics.
- Explanation style was an easy read accessible format pages designed to make reading more comfortable and help receive and analyze information.
- Guidance was detailed to be provided on the use of the tools of interventional radiology for the aim of problem solutions to a wide variety of diseases and difficulties.
Contents of Essential Interventional Radiology Review PDF 2022: A Question and Answer Guide.
- The Role of a sub intern
- Presenting a patient
- Morning rounds
- Afternoon rounds
- Taking call
- Patient preparation
- Running the Table
- Choice of access
- Seldinger technique
- Abdominal aortic aneurysm
- Thoracic aortic aneurysm
- Peripheral arterial disease
- Acute venous thromboembolic disease
- Mesenteric ischemia
- Central venous access
- Carotid artery stenosis
- Renovascular hypertension
- Varicose vein
- Varicocele embolization
- Vena cava filter
- Peripheral and visceral artery aneurysm
- Hemodialysis access interventions
- Endovascular repair
- Hepatic interventional oncology
- Pulmonary oncology
- Renal oncology
- Breast oncology
- Percutaneous biliary intervention
- Transjugular intrahepatic Portosystemic shunt
- Percutaneous nephrostomy
- Uterine artery embolization
- Prostate artery embolization
- Back pain
- Trauma embolization
- Bronchial artery embolization
- Upper gastrointestinal bleeding
- Lower gastrointestinal bleeding
- Contrast reactions
- Thoracic duct embolization
- Pediatrics-central venous access
- Pediatrics-internal access
- Tubes and biopsies
- Bariatric embolization
- Sphenopalatine ganglion block
We show some opinions of the book readers.
Nabih Diab said that was a fantastic book he purchased for his IR away rotation. Please focus on the procedure’s indications/contraindications and consequences, as it appeared to be what they intended medical students to know. They also had an e-book version, which was a fantastic choice.
Download Essential Interventional Radiology Review: A Question and Answer Guide 2022 PDF
To download and read Essential Interventional Radiology Review: A Question and Answer Guide 2022 PDF using the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to Essential Interventional Radiology Review: A Question and Answer Guide 2022