Medicals cannot effectively complete the USMLE preparation process without reading First Aid. Since you may get the best high-yield subjects and concepts for your first step exam there, thousands of medical students have recommended it as the most trustworthy source for USMLE tests for more than 30 years. Under First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK 11th Edition PDF, First Aid 2023 PDF, the highest scores that permit you to compete in the residency race are regarded as your rights.
Features of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK 11th Edition PDF
- First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK was written by Professor Vikas Bhushan, a certified clinical radiologist, and the book’s main author. Professor Tao Le, the head of the allergy and immunology department at the University of Louisville, and Professor Matthew Sochat, a clinical hematologist at the Southeastern Medical Oncology Center, were joined by students who had previously taken the tests and enthusiastically participated in the discussion.
- USMLE First Aid is routinely the most reliable and top-ranked handle for a variety of reasons, including providing a thorough framework for step 2 CK preparation and around 1500 essential necessary mnemonics of topics expected on the exam.
- The recently updated edition is current with updates to the USMLE exam preparation guidelines, the COVID-19 implications, and the Step 2 template.
- More than 1,200 brand-new or newly designed color images, 170 illustrations, and over 1,400 crucial subjects with mnemonics are all included. These help you remember what you’ve learned and reinforce visual memory processes, diseases, and clinical outcomes.
- It covers roughly seven fundamental medical branches that have been thoroughly integrated and significantly condensed: Internal medicine, pediatrics, Surgery, and obstetrics and gynecology.
- Distinguished by being your best option for a quick study in the two weeks coming up to the test, especially on the exam night, as well as your first choice for learning the most important ideas you will encounter on the test.
- The optimum page and font layouts feature crucial information boxes, summary tables, and comparison charts that aid readers in consuming and remembering important information, as well as large places for note-taking and easy memory.
- It is used by millions of medical students each year from all medical universities worldwide.
Contents of First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK 11th Edition PDF
- Internal Medicine
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
We show some opinions of the book readers
Chris Noire said I recently purchased the First Aid 2023 book, which is outstanding and without a doubt the best study guide for the USMLE Step 2 CK exam. Because this book is so dense and challenging to cram, I review it using Picmonic page by page because I think that’s the only way to use it. It’s easier for me to recall what I’m reading when the pages are divided into reasonable portions and mnemonics. It is impossible to mentally assimilate that much information in such a short period of time in any other way! I’m proud of how successfully these two materials worked together in order to assist me in passing Step 1 (268), which was really difficult.
Download The First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK 11th Edition PDF
To download and read The First Aid for the USMLE Step 2 CK 11th Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :