The Brief Textbook of Medical Diagnosis and Management is considered as a masterpiece in the field of medical publication. Short Textbook of Medical Diagnosis and Management 12th Edition PDF provides accurate information in an approachable way on a range of medical subjects. It imparts key management and diagnosing abilities necessary in modern medical practice. A set of illnesses that affect the heart and blood arteries are referred to as cardiovascular diseases. Gastroenterology Liver and bile duct illnesses lungs-related conditions Endocrine system illnesses Renal system illnesses Disorders of the Bone and Rheumatology (Rheumatology and Bone Diseases) Issues with the Blood Nervous system disorders Viruses and Contaminated Conditions Poisoning Psychiatry Fluid Pharmacology Electrolytes Prescriptions Secrets of the Examination Index.
Features of Short Textbook of Medical Diagnosis and Management 12th Edition PDF
- Written by Dr. Muhammad Inam Danish, a doctor from Lahore, Pakistan, who is regarded as a pioneer in the country’s history of medical writing. He wrote a physiology handbook during his second year of medical school, and both students and teachers praised it.
- The practical components of clinical diagnosis and patient care are heavily emphasized in all internal medicine subspecialties. Among the specialties studied in-depth in internal medicine and primary care are dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care.
- Offers quick, logical methods for identifying and treating common medical conditions, as well as cutting-edge drugs that improve patient outcomes.
- Gives a thorough overview of the problems encountered by residents, interns, medical students, and other practitioners, along with workable solutions and qualified counsel—all in one convenient location.
- The most recent, conclusive viewpoints on crucial issues in medical education and practice are offered by new chapters on subjects like Promoting Good Health, LGBT Health, Systems of Healthcare, Approach to Medical Consultation, Pharmacogenomics, Antimicrobial Resistance, Worldwide Changes in Patterns of Infectious Diseases, Neuromyelitis Optica, and more.
- There are hundreds of drug tables with current pricing, indexed trade names, and helpful diagnosis and treatment algorithms, as well as information on newly discovered infections and how to treat them.
- Further to helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms, the database contains hundreds of pharmaceutical tables with current prices and hundreds of tables with specific illness preventative advice.
Contents of Short Textbook of Medical Diagnosis and Management 12th Edition PDF
Practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient treatment. Gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care are among the disciplines covered in-depth in internal medicine and primary care.
We show some opinions of the book readers
Ria R. said this book properly summarizes everything! It helped me pass my internal exam. One of my favorite books and one that I would strongly suggest to all medical students and junior doctors.
Kunal said Good presentation and content of high quality; are useful for UG medical and PM students.
Download Short Textbook of Medical Diagnosis and Management 12th Edition PDF
To download and read The Short Textbook of Medical Diagnosis and Management 12th Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to The Short Textbook of Medical Diagnosis and Management 12th Edition