Since its launch 30 years ago, endoscopic ultrasonography (EUS) has seen significant changes year after year. Because of technological advancements, EUS is currently one of the key diagnostic and therapeutic modalities utilized in GI endoscopy, in addition to being employed in the diagnosis of gastrointestinal illnesses. Atlas of Endoscopic Ultrasonography 2nd Edition PDF is the best-selling book on the subject, this technical how-to route to learning this specialized endoscopic operation presents a technical how-to approach. The respected writers present step-by-step instructions on the essentials of EUS, including the tools used, the proper sedation procedures to follow, and how EUS should be performed safely and successfully.
Features of Atlas of Endoscopic Ultrasonography PDF 2nd Edition
- Prepared by Frank Gress and Thomas Savings, Professors of internal medicine, Gastroenterology, and Hepatology.
- The Atlas includes 400 high-quality color and black-and-white photographs taken from genuine causes, each with full annotation to help readers grasp this popular technical process.
- Contains a full-color style and numerous new illustrations that highlight crucial concepts in easy-to-find boxes for a successful exam, as well as an intuitive, clinical focus, allowing you to quickly learn practical knowledge that you can implement in practice right away.
- Each chapter focuses on a different component of EUS as it relates to a different gastrointestinal illness or organ system.
- The book has been completely updated to reflect the most recent developments in interventional Endoscopic Ultrasound (EUS) guided therapy.
- Endoscopic ultrasonography is introduced in a multimedia format that is highly integrated and approachable.
- Atlas of Endoscopic Ultrasonography, Second Edition is an essential introduction to endoscopic ultrasonography for gastroenterologists, students, residents, and radiologists.
Contents of Atlas of Endoscopic Ultrasonography 2nd Edition
Chapter1: Normal EUS Anatomy
1- Normal Human Anatomy
2- Esophagus: Radial and Linear
3- Normal Mediastinal Anatomy by EUS and EBUS
4- Stomach: Radial and Linear
5- Bile Duct: Radial and Linear
6- EUS of the Normal Pancreas
7- Liver, Spleen, and Kidneys
8- Radial and Linear
9- Anatomy of the Anorectum: Radial
2- Upper and Lower GI EUS
1- Esophageal Cancer
2- Achalasia and esophageal motility disorder
3- EUS for Achalasia
4- Malignant Mediastinal Lesions
5- Benign Mediastinal Lesions
6- Gastric Cancer
7- Gastric and Esophageal Subepithelial Masses
8- Anorectal Neoplasia
9- Anal Sphincter Disease: Fecal Incontinence and Fistulas
11- Vascular Anomalies and Abnormalities
1- Duodenal and Ampullary Neoplasia
2- Biliary Tract Pathology
3- Gallbladder Pathology
4- Pancreatic Adenocarcinoma
5- Pancreatic Malignancy (Non-adenocarcinoma)
6- Autoimmune Pancreatitis
7- Pancreatic Cystic Lesions: The Role of EUS
8- Intraductal Papillary Mucinous Neoplasms
9- The Role of EUS
10- Chronic Pancreatitis
11- Liver Pathology
4- How to Section
1- How to Interpret EUS-FNA Cytology
2- How to do Mediastinal FNA
3- How to do Pancreatic Mass FNA
4- How to do Pancreatic Cyst FNA
5- How to do Pancreatic Pseudocyst Drainage
6- How to do EUS-guided Pancreatic Cyst Chemoablation
7- How to do Celiac Plexus Block
8- How to Place Fiducials for Radiation Therapy
9- How to Inject Chemotherapeutic Agents
10- How to do EUS-guided Pelvic Abscess Drainage
11- How to do Doppler Probe EUS for Bleeding
12- Endoscopic Ultrasound-guided portal pressure gradient measurement
13- Endoscopic Ultrasound-Guided Liver Biopsy
14- How to do EUS Guided Treatment of Gastric Varices
15- How to do EUS-guided EUS-guided arterial embolization
16- How to do EUS-guided radiofrequency ablation pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor
17- How to do EUS pancreatic duct access and drainage
18- How to do EUS Gallbladder Drainage
19- How to do EUS guided gastrojejunostomy
20- How to do EUS Elastography
21- How to do contrast-enhanced EUS
22- How to do EUS-guided Ablation of Pancreatic Neuroendocrine Tumors (pNETs)
23- How to do EUS Guided Needle Confocal Laser Endomicroscopy of Pancreatic Cysts
24- How to use Ex vivo models in teaching Therapeutic Endoscopic Ultrasound (T-EUS)
25- How to do Endoscopic Necrosectomy
26- How to Perform Pancreatic Mass Fine Needle Biopsy
We show some opinions on the book.
Because you are reading this review, you already know that this is the gold standard of Endoscopic atlas literature, according to J. Benjamin. I won’t duplicate what many other outstanding reviewers have stated; instead, if you want more information about the book’s content, read some of the other reviews. You may be surprised to hear that the content of this excellent book is updated with each new edition to ensure clinical relevance
Download Atlas of Endoscopic Ultrasonography 2nd Edition PDF
To download and read the Atlas of Endoscopic Ultrasonography 2nd Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :