MRCOG is the symbol of the royal college of obstetrics and gynecology in the United Kingdom. It is the professional establishment for obstetrician and gynecologists doctors as it is completely responsible for the training of doctors after graduation, conduct royal college membership of gynecologists. It is a top-ranked medical license for overseas doctors that gives you full permission for GMC registration. It is like an ambitious step in your medical career. As a gynecologist, you have to handle a very strong preparation source to pass both parts of MRCOG in a fine score to be certified. Complete Revision Guide for MRCOG Part 3 PDF is a comprehensive, integrated source for high yield content which is the basic points of exam questions in the last part of the exam.
Features of Complete Revision Guide for MRCOG Part 3 1st Edition PDF:
- Introduced by Justin Konje, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at the University of Leicester, United Kingdom.
- The Part 3 examination has evolved over time to reflect changes in medical education; it now consists of 14 tasks, each of which covers one of the 14 core modules in the curriculum and assesses specific skills such as information gathering, communication with patients and families, communication with colleagues, and patient safety.
- This priceless resource includes evaluations of many areas of what is being assessed, as well as general guidance on how to prepare for the exam and a discussion of why trainees fail the exam. There are four samples “papers” of assignments below, each of which attempts to cover all 14 modules in the core curriculum.
- The new updated collection is more integrated and comprehensive covers all different exam themes which questions came from before; There is practical advice for doctors and obstetricians at all levels here, based on the principles of good medical practice.
- Depending on simple illustrations and figures, it acts as a quick refresher for basic knowledge of gynecology.
- All information mentioned in this integrated source is obtained from authentic and highly regarded sources.
Contents of Complete Revision Guide for MRCOG Part 3 Ebook:
Part1: preface to complete revision guide for MRCOG part 3
Part2: How to use this book
Part3: an overview of the part 3 MRCOG examination
Part4: Logistics of the exams
Part5: Guidance on how to prepare for the part 3 MRCOG examination
Part6: Overview of the five domains of assessment
Part7: How to fail the part 3 MRCOG examination
Part8: Examples of possible tasks under various domains
Part9: What are the examiners looking for in each topic
Part10: How to prepare for the MRCOG part3
Part11: Common tips on communication
We show some opinions of book users
screen Khaliq, an international medical graduate, said it was an Excellent book for preparing for the MRCOG 3 exam. My words can’t explain the value of Dr. Justin Konje’s endeavor, which is written by one of the most regarded and famous teachers in the world. Thank you, Dr. Justin and Dr. Wafa, for informing us of his efforts on behalf of MRCOG 3 applicants.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Get Direct link
Get a Direct Google drive link