Every medical student and new resident is doing hard in reading and getting clinical cases scenarios experience to make them more related to daily life. Seeking more clinical explanations will reflect on their medical practice. 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine 3rd Edition Book is the best source to help make the broad base of a great sector of major routine cases, making you able to take vital decisions, choose the best action to do, and enhance observation and examination skills.
Features of 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine 3rd Edition PDF:
- They were written by professors John Rees, James Pattison, Christopher Kosky, who have an excellent leading experience in medical education.
- Presentation of 100 cases scenarios in different specialities of clinical outpatient medicine
- Each case starts with a compact synopsis of the patient’s set of experiences, assessment, and beginning examination.
- The text incorporates photos that were important and inquiries on the conclusion and the executives of each case. The appropriate responses give an itemized conversation on every point, with additional delineation where suitable.
- Depending mainly on basic common cases presentation, but it is not free of rare important cases, giving great coverage and illustration of highlights of specific points to make things easy.
- Guaranteed speedy reach of clinical decisions and choosing the best course of action to take. As a result, offering you the most difficult part of being a good doctor.
- Systemic arrangement of the first 20 cases, the upcoming 80 are randomly arranged, including cases of acute abdomen, asthma, and severe acute pain, which proved that it is a great method of learning and anchoring information.
- These consistent with life cases will encourage understudies and junior specialists to perceive significant clinical indications and signs and to create the analytic and the executive’s abilities required for the cases they will experience at work.
- A broad range of topics from chest pain to weight gain
- Questions at the end of each case prompt readers to consider their opinions for investigations, diagnosis, and management
- All the information listed in the book is taken from authentic and highly regarded sources with great organized efforts of the authors
Contents of 100 Cases in Clinical Medicine 3rd Edition Book:
Part14: General self-assessment cases
We Show Some Opinions of Book Readers:
Lina Cowk said I was an attendant on a clinical surgery floor, and I discovered this book very importantly. It presented a patient alongside the entirety of their signs and side effects, and you need to sort out what’s up. There was a reasonable clarification of what the analysis was and its treatment. There were 100 contextual investigations altogether. I tracked down this greatly improved approach to learn in addition to it gave me certainty when I had the option to sort out the right conclusion. I realized it would help me in my training.
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Get Direct link