The International Diabetes Federation (IDF) is a global umbrella organization that brings together more than 230 national diabetes organizations from 170 nations and territories. It represents the growing number of persons with diabetes and those who are at risk of developing the disease. Since 1950, the Federation has been at the forefront of the global diabetes community. IDF Diabetes Atlas 10th Edition Free PDF indicates a sustained rise in diabetes prevalence worldwide, establishing diabetes as a major global health and well-being threat to individuals, families, and societies.
Features of IDF Diabetes Atlas 10th Edition Free PDF
- Prepared by The International Diabetes Federation
- IDF Diabetes Atlas has showed for years that it is the most cited and trusted source on the global impact of diabetes and an indispensible tool for diabetes advocacy.
- Encourages the development of high-quality diabetes data in all countries to fill the gaps by enhancing more researches to provide solid material to improve understanding of the impact of diabetes and inform national and global health targets
- The authors hope the 10th edition will help IDF members and the wider diabetes community advocate for more action to identify undiagnosed diabetes, prevent type 2 diabetes in people at risk, and improve care for all people with diabetes
- Reporting a continued global increase in in diabetes prevalence, confirming diabetes as a significant global challenge to the health and wellbeing of individuals, families and countries
- It is offered for careful and considered use in the support of continued and enhanced action to improve the lives of people with diabetes and those at risk of developing the condition
- Introducing readers to the pathophysiology of diabetes, its classification and its diagnostic criteria, it presents the global picture of diabetes for different types of diabetes and populations and provides information on specific actions that can be taken, such as proven measures to prevent type 2 diabetes and best management of all forms of diabetes to avoid subsequent complications
- Findings of the 10th edition confirm that diabetes is one of the fastest growing global health emergencies of the 21st century
- The book gives a shadow on hyperglycemia in pregnancy as it affects one of six pregnancies and the undiagnosed diabetic cases.
Contents of IDF Diabetes Atlas 10th Edition Free PDF
- What is diabetes
- The global picture
- Covid19 and diabetes
- Diabetes by region
We show some opinions of the book
Frank L. said this textbook appeals to me greatly. It’s little enough to read from beginning to end. The usage of graphs, charts, and color is excellent. Cover of the paperback edition. Because it is lightweight, it is easy to transport and read anyplace. Much great than I had anticipated. At any level of instruction, this is a valuable textbook. Excellent review.
Download IDF Diabetes Atlas 10th Edition PDF
To download and read the IDF diabetes Atlas 10th Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to the IDF diabetes Atlas 10th Edition