There must be a reason to write a new textbook of medicine when there is already a good number on the market, so today after 33 years of the first edition was published, the new Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF 10th Edition is now available after updates and combination between experience and accessibility to empower clinical students and doctors as it was the major goal since years. It is the best seller international medical textbook for many generations of medical doctors, clinical medicine has always attempted to bridge the gap between basic introductory texts and larger references to be more comprehensive.
Features of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF 10th Edition
- Prepared by Professor Adam Feather, clinical director of St Mary’s hospital, and David Randall, NHS, London.
- To ensure authority and relevance, contributors include experts at the top of their professions who are matched with younger doctors who have more exam experience. Professor Janaka de Silva and Professor Senaka Rajapakse lead an international advisory board that assists with worldwide coverage from around the world.
- Most chapters have been updated to include more clinical skills content, allowing learners to adjust their history-taking and examination abilities to specific specialty-based scenarios.
- Most chapters have been heavily reworked, with smaller chapters to make navigation easier, as well as new introductions and system overviews.
- Self-assessment, typical clinical and international cases, cardiovascular and respiratory audio material, clinical examination films, and bite-sized topic pages covering significant conditions are among the extra online content.
- Diagnosis: the Art of Being a Doctor, assisting readers in developing a confident clinical manner in encounters with patients. Geriatric medicine, frailty, and multimorbidity
- Public health, Surgery, Evidence-based medicine, Sepsis, Obstetric medicine, Hematological Oncology, Venous thromboembolic disease, Hypertension, and Men’s health have been updated to include more clinical skills content, allowing the learners to adjust their history-taking and examination abilities to specific specialty-based scenarios.
Contents of Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine PDF 10th Edition
- Diagnosis: the art of being a doctor – helping readers to develop a confident clinical method in interactions with patients
- Elderly medicine, frailty, and multimorbidity
- Public health
- Evidence-based medicine
- Sepsis and the treatment of bacterial infection
- Hematological Oncology
- Venous thromboembolic disease
- Men’s health
We show some opinions on the book
Izzy Toh said so in-depth, yet succinct and well-organized. It is ideal for a medical student. It was quite helpful in revising for my pre-med examinations as well as completing my schoolwork. It was exceptional value for money. The construction and layout are fantastic. The content was far more readable than what was provided in lectures. The ‘pocket edition’ type book was also a hit.
- Y said I bought the last edition 20 years ago, and it got me through parts 1 and 2 of the MRCP. It’s a fantastic resource that covers a wide range of medical specialties and is surprisingly detailed. This edition was purchased to aid in the teaching of undergraduate and graduate students. The format has always been simple to use
Download Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF
To download and read Kumar and Clark’s Clinical Medicine 10th Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :