For years, ECG was one of the most difficult medical topics for students and even residents to grasp, thus it’s critical to find a good fundamental source that combines academic principles with clinical practice to master the foundations of ECG and obtain your diagnosis. The goal of EKG ECG: An Ultimate Step-By-Step 12-Lead Guide PDF is to educate you on how to recognize and correctly interpret EKG abnormalities. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to comfortably travel and interpret the complicated road map of electrical activity, as well as correctly evaluate all of the main pointers.
Features of EKG ECG: An Ultimate Step-By-Step 12-Lead Guide PDF
- Prepared by Chase Anderson, one of the pioneers and most great thinkers of medical education and ECG simplification.
- It is the sum of years of experience and a long period of research and selection to reach the best way to facilitate the explanation and presentation of information for all nursing students and nurses around the world.
- Every reader, especially beginner nurses, will be able to understand everything because of the systematic technique used here. You’ll be astounded at how simple this topic appears to be.
- Beginning by going over the cardiac conduction system in detail. This is an important topic since it will help you understand what you see on the EKG. Following that, we went over all five elements of the EKG interpretation in depth.
- The basic cardiac dysrhythmias are explained in a unique approach. This section begins with an explanation of each arrhythmia, followed by detailed instructions on how to recognize each on an EKG rhythm strip.
- This book, as well as the other materials, should be extensively studied. To avoid becoming confused, ask for clarification on something you don’t understand before going on to something else. The more you know about something, the better prepared you will be to respond to it – especially in an emergency.
- The book also makes extensive use of diagrams to help each theory dig deeper into your memory.
Contents of EKG ECG: An Ultimate Step-By-Step 12-Lead Guide PDF
The book covers all the topics greatly like EKG Basics
- Understanding the Intervals
- The 12-Lead EKG
- Calculating the Heart Rate
- Evaluating the Rhythm
- Sinus Arrhythmias
- Atrial Arrhythmias
- Ventricular Arrhythmias
- Determining the Axis
- Heart Block
- Sinus Block
- AV Block
- Bundle Branch Block
- Myocardial Ischemia and Infarction
We show some opinions of the book users
Eric Murphy said My ancestors have a history of heart disease. So when I came across this book, I didn’t hesitate to pick it up. I assumed EKG/ECG interpretation would be tough to master, especially for someone like me who has no medical experience. However, this book made it simple for me to comprehend. The book is jam-packed with tips on how to interpret EKG/ECG results. It also encompasses heart disorders that are accompanied by an abnormal EKG/ECG result. This is an excellent resource for everyone concerned with their cardiac health, as well as medical professionals. This is something I strongly suggest.