Litt’s Drug Eruption & Reaction Manual PDF 29th Edition is a quick clinical reference guide to drug interactions and adverse effect reactions and safety principles and notes for over-the-counter medications. There is also material on reactions caused by classes of drugs, enabling you to see at a glance whether a reaction is common to all the drugs in that particular class, to a majority of them, or only to a significant few.
Features of Litt’s Drug Eruption & Reaction Manual 29th Edition PDF
- This edition aims to help medical practitioners make informed and safe decisions when diagnosing and prescribing, and also when generally seeking information, and to help healthcare professionals remain pharmacovigilant, to provide all physicians, lecturers, educators, and pharmacists with an easy-to-use and reliable quick reference tool
- It is more than a text. It is part of a community of resources to make prescribing safe and to help optimize therapy; it is your key answer to the questions about drug safety.
- This new edition adds additional support to as risk management environment and continues to provide the most up-to-date and relevant information, so we include known genetic risks that are associated with drug reactions and can be screened before drug therapy
- Drugs eruptions are still very important in all aspects of medicine, and the number of drugs and interactions continue to increase with great diversity
- A new updated chapter on the drugs recommended for COVID19 treatment
- Contains new chapters on the fundamentals of medical decision-making, PDE-4 and JAK inhibitors, interleukin 17 and 23 inhibitors, additional biologic therapies, and inhibitors of the hedgehog pathway.
- Summaries of the indications/contraindications, dose recommendations, medication interactions, drug monitoring recommendations, adverse events, and treatment procedures are included.
- With around 800 review questions and answers spread throughout the book, it enables you to evaluate your knowledge and get ready for certification or recertification.
Contents of Litt’s Drug Eruption & Reaction Manual 29th Edition
- Drug profile
- Descriptions of important reactions
- Drugs that cause important reactions
- Investigational drugs for COVID19 treatment
- Main classes of drugs
- Genetic tables
- Concordance of synonyms and trade names with generic names
We show some opinions of the book readers
Chase Milan said The pharmacology book was written effectively. My only complaint is that I couldn’t get an appointment with an eye doctor when I unexpectedly needed reading glasses. Using shop ones did not make it easier for me to read the fine print in this book, especially on several of the graphs. When my eyes grew fatigued, I would need to use a magnifying glass. My eyes find the print size so annoying! Excellent structure and substance overall. I also wish that when you purchase this new, there was additional learning available, such as key points, case studies, etc. This is beneficial when you are overwhelmed or want to ensure that you are focusing on the crucial sections when there is so much stuff.
Download Litt’s Drug Eruption & Reaction Manual 29th Edition PDF
To download and read The Litt’s Drug Eruption & Reaction Manual 29th Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :