It’s all about providing family-centered care as a Family Nurse Practitioner. That means they’ll look after patients of all ages, from newborns to the elderly, and all in between. An FNP’s healthcare services are diverse and always focused on the patient. Mnemonics are recognized to help with memory and information retention. Nurse practitioner school crams a lot of material into students in a short amount of time. It can be challenging to remember everything; this is where Medical Mnemonics for the Family Nurse Practitioner PDF comes in handy, as they have been shown to improve memory.
Features of Medical Mnemonics for the Family Nurse Practitioner PDF
- Prepared by Nichole Johnson, ReNursing Edu’s CEO and author of several books on nurse practitioner education and business.
- Medical Mnemonics for Family Nurse Practitioners is a valuable resource for students and practicing NPs. It is well-organized and simple to read, allowing you to acquire what you need to know in a timely, efficient, and enjoyable manner. There are additional illustrations to help reinforce the material.
- Use this book as a reference while in school and as a refresher when working as a nurse practitioner. Medical Mnemonics for the Family Nurse Practitioner includes all of the basic physiological systems and the most regularly prescribed medications in Family Practice.
- Continues to deliver concisely, precisely targeted “need-to-know” data of diseases and classic presentations that you can anticipate to see in practice in patients of all ages. The chapters are organized by bodily system and include themes such as Danger Signals, Normal Findings, Lab Findings, Benign Variants, and Disease Review.
- Thousands of people have complimented it for helping them pass their certification exam— it’s an essential element of your exam prep study routine.
Contents of Medical Mnemonics for the Family Nurse Practitioner PDF
Part1: Common Abbreviations
Part2: Documentation Basics
Part18: Top 25 drugs in family practice
We show some opinions of the book users.
Shawn quilt said I’m studying for recertification, and this book completely smites me! I’m about halfway through, and everything is looking great! I’ve done Fitz and Barkley before, but this is fantastic! If I’d known about it earlier, I’m sure it would have been my first choice.
James Wilson said The Leik book and all of the tools that came with it exceeded my expectations. Using the app, I was able to work on the computer, in the actual book, and on my phone. Many practice questions don’t repeat themselves, and the explanations for each solution were quite helpful.
Download Medical Mnemonics for the Family Nurse Practitioner PDF
To download and read Medical Mnemonics for the Family Nurse Practitioner PDF using the download links mentioned below :