The MKSAP 19 Audio Companion part A and B provide information on the most recent management plans, diagnostic procedures, and treatment recommendations. Join presenter Donald L. Deye, MD, FACP, as he moderates engaging talks with distinguished colleagues in 11 internal medicine subspecialties in this extensive audio CME program. Listen as seasoned medical professionals from some of the best institutions in the world offer patient experiences, informed opinions of current clinical advancements, and more.
Features of MKSAP 19 Audio Companion part A and B
- Prepared by Donald L. Deye, Chief Medical Officer, Oakstone Publishing District Medical Director, Allina Medical Clinics
- A trustworthy, interesting method to learn about the most recent developments in diabetes therapy, COVID updates, new strategies for managing patients with COPD, and much more is to read brand-new advice and comments.
- A simple method to be ready for your MOC or ABIM certification exam
- Flexible education to meet your schedule – as you drive, wait between appointments, or exercise
- Companion booklets are powerful PDF study tools that help you quickly review and remember important information
- 120 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM and 120 ABIM MOC points are available.
- The target audience is general internists, primary care doctors, subspecialists who need to stay current in internal medicine, residents getting ready for the internal medicine certification exam, and doctors getting ready for the recertification exam.
- Based on the medical literature of the last three to five years, discuss the most therapeutically pertinent patient care information in all subspecialties of internal medicine.
- Describe clinical scenarios where this new information will enhance patient care, diagnose less prevalent, complicated, and occasionally ignored illness conditions, and select the appropriate time to refer patients for surgery or other subspecialist care.
- The best chance of passing the ABIM certification and maintenance of certification tests is through careful reading of the MKSAP 19 text and listening to all topic areas of the Audio Companion. Oakstone guarantees your success because we are so certain of it. If you don’t succeed in either exam the first time around
Contents of MKSAP 19 Audio Companion parts A and B
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- General Internal Medicine 1
- Infectious Disease
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- General Internal Medicine 2
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
We show some opinions of the book readers
Mina Adel, an internist specialist, expressed satisfaction with the book’s level, saying, “As a general intent, throughout my recertification exam in a huge hospital, dealing with SICU and CCU patients, and performing ECMO for two occasions, this book and audios were timesavers for me.” The data is well-organized and thorough. He felt like an expert on tools and why we were on this, and it is an easy, quick reference for the exam, in addition to understanding techniques and important lines.
Download MKSAP 19 Audio Companion parts A and B
To download MKSAP 19 Audio Companion parts A and B using the download links mentioned below :
You may interested in :
MKSAP 19 GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE 1.pdf – 88.6 MB
MKSAP 19 NEPHROLOGY.pdf – 73.0 MB
MKSAP 19 NEUROLOGY.pdf – 48.7 MB
MKSAP 19 Oncology 2021.pdf – 124.7 MB
MKSAP 19 Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2021.pdf – 163.2 MB
MKSAP19 GASTROENTEROLOGY and HEPATOLOGY.pdf – 47.2 MB
MKSAP19 INFECTIOUS DISEASE.pdf – 78.6 MB