Medical understanding Self-Assessment Program, which is known by MKSAP 19 Full books PDF, is a thorough learning tool for doctors and other healthcare workers wishing to increase their understanding of internal medicine. The American College of Physicians (ACP) developed the program, which aims to give doctors access to the most recent clinical data, diagnostic techniques, and treatment suggestions.
Features of MKSAP 19 Full PDF
- Prepared by Donald L. Deye, Chief Medical Officer, Oakstone Publishing District Medical Director, Allina Medical Clinics
- Over 2,000 pages and 11 sections comprise the textbook, which covers a wide spectrum of internal medicine topics. These sections include a wide range of topics, including endocrinology, infectious illnesses, cardiology, and nephrology.
- Key ideas, diagnostic techniques, and suggested courses of therapy are all included in each part, which also gives a thorough introduction of the subject.
- Reading fresh advice and comments is a reliable, engaging way to learn about the most recent advancements in diabetes management, COVID updates, novel approaches to managing patients with COPD, and much more.
- Based on the medical literature of the last three to five years, discuss the most therapeutically pertinent patient care information in all subspecialties of internal medicine.
- Describe clinical situations in which this new knowledge may improve patient care, diagnose less common, more complex, and occasionally overlooked sickness issues, and decide when to refer patients for surgery or other subspecialist care.
- Reading the MKSAP 19 book carefully and listening to all of the topics included in the Audio Companion will give you the best chance of passing the ABIM certification and maintenance of certification exams. Oakstone promises that you will succeed since we are so certain about it. If you don’t pass either exam on your first try.
- The MKSAP 19 program would not be complete without the question bank. It has more than 1,200 multiple-choice questions that are intended to gauge your familiarity with the subject matter of the textbook. The questions are divided into sections, and the right solutions are fully explained. By doing so, you may evaluate your knowledge and determine where you might need to concentrate your study efforts.
Contents of MKSAP 19 Full PDFs
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- General Internal Medicine 1
- Infectious Disease
- Cardiovascular Medicine
- Endocrinology and Metabolism
- General Internal Medicine 2
- Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine
We show some opinions of the book readers
Mina Adel, an internist specialist, expressed satisfaction with the book’s level, saying, “As a general intent, throughout my recertification exam in a huge hospital, dealing with SICU and CCU patients, and performing ECMO for two occasions, this book and audios were timesavers for me.” The data is well-organized and thorough. He felt like an expert on tools and why we were on this, and it is an easy, quick reference for the exam, in addition to understanding techniques and important lines.
Download The MKSAP 19 PDFs
To download and read The MKSAP 19 PDFs use the download links mentioned below :
MKSAP 19 GENERAL INTERNAL MEDICINE 1.pdf – 88.7 MB
MKSAP 19 NEPHROLOGY.pdf – 73.3 MB
MKSAP 19 NEUROLOGY.pdf – 48.8 MB
MKSAP 19 Oncology 2021.pdf – 45.8 MB
MKSAP 19 Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine 2021.pdf – 67.8 MB
MKSAP19 GASTROENTEROLOGY and HEPATOLOGY.pdf – 47.3 MB
MKSAP19 INFECTIOUS DISEASE.pdf – 78.8 MB
Get a Direct Download link to The MKSAP 19
View The MKSAP 19 General Internal Medicine PDF