Oxford Handbooks provide reliable and current summaries of original research in a given field. Leading scholars who were specially commissioned to write articles offer insightful analyses of the development and course of discussions as well as a basis for further study. Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes 3rd Edition PDF is an indispensable source for all aspects of the endocrine system; it is a unique pocket reference ideal for specialist trainees and foundation doctors.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes 3rd Edition
- Prepared by John Wass and Katharine Owen, Consultants, and professors of endocrinology and DM, Oxford Medical Centre of Endocrinology and Diabetes.
- Provides practical guidance on investigations and management of both common and rare conditions
- The diabetes section is fully revised with expanded and new topics included throughout the textbook-like endocrine surgery, endocrinology and aging, and obesity, as well as new topics, including intrinsic imperfections of endocrine replacement therapy, and transition to adult care.
- The section on genetics has been updated with guidance on screening, as well as a practical overview of genetic screening for non-geneticist.
- Presents significant and essential information in a concise and easily accessible format
- It guarantees that readers are up to speed with the most recent clinical treatment and practice by adhering to the most recent procedures and clinical recommendations.
- This book combines authority, relevance, and dependability. It offers novel treatments and recommendations along with “clinical pearl” and “tricky situation” sections to help readers in uncommon or difficult circumstances. This book is essential reading for all aspiring endocrinologist nurses and trainees.
- In both the endocrinology and diabetes sections, advice has been included on difficult clinical decisions, tricky issues, and clinical pearls in the relevant sections, in addition to COVID 19.
Contents of Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes 3rd Edition PDF
- Reproductive endocrinology
- Endocrinology in pregnancy
- Calcium and bone metabolism
- Pediatric endocrinology
- Neuroendocrine disorders
- Inherited endocrine syndromes and MEN
- Endocrine surgery
- Endocrinology and aging
- Endocrinology aspects of other clinical or physiological situations
- Lipids and hyperlipidemia
We show some opinions of the book readers
Make careful to keep this manual in a safe place if you decide not to keep it in your white coat pocket for the entire workday. Otherwise, you might find that your coworkers end up using it longer than you expected. 2003 Spring Issue of The Endocrinologist.
“This pocket guide to endocrine problems is quite good. In-depth updates make this version a fantastic resource for both endocrinologists and nonendocrinologists.” Todoist Notes (Ronald N Cohen MD, University of Chicago Medical Center)
This book is a helpful resource for endocrinology and diabetes that may be utilized in the workplace daily. 2010 BMA Medical Book Contest.
Download Oxford Handbook of Endocrinology and Diabetes 3rd Edition PDF
To download and read the Oxford handbook of endocrinology and diabetes 3rd edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :