Pharmacology is a necessary skill for all medical students, as they must be aware of the various drugs’ indications, side effects, and interactions to achieve their objectives safely. Pharm Cards PDF 5th Edition summarizes many years of pharmacology training to help students remember medications as unique entities, which is nearly impossible to do even for individuals with outstanding recall.
Features of Pharm Cards PDF 5th Edition.
- Prepared by Eric C. Johnson, Associate Professor of infectious diseases, Wisconsin School of Medicine, and Marc S. Sabatini, Professor of Cardiovascular, Harvard Medical School.
- The primary purpose of writing this book is to obtain an index card format to allow for both an active style of flashcard studying and flexible organization to handle pharmacology study during USMLE preparation, so the widespread of the first edition had confirmed the idea.
- This 250+ card set prepares students for board exams and clinical wards with fast access to essential coverage of basic and organ system-specific information for the most clinically relevant drugs, making it the bestselling card-based pharmacology review for medical and allied health students. The National Board of Medical Examiners’ professional curriculum guidance is reflected in the topic selection, which reinforces comprehension of crucial drug classes and specific medications.
- Medications are grouped into systems and pharmacologic or therapeutic classes with similar actions.
- It is a reference work that emphasized the high yield facts but was also complete enough to provide a conceptual framework for learning rather than simple memorization.
- This fifth edition provides students with the most up-to-date medications prescribed in clinical settings and an upgraded full-color format for the most efficient and effective pharmacologic evaluation.
- Updated content guarantees that you have a thorough understanding of the most recent and widely used medications. Using a comprehensive, clinically driven strategy, students can ensure success on the USMLE and clinical wards. The new full-color format rapidly and efficiently emphasizes essential concepts and pharmacological information.
Contents of Pharm Cards PDF 5th Edition.
- Sample Pharm Card with annotated sections
- Key to abbreviations
- Fundamental cards
- Classification schema
- Class cards
- Drug cards
We show some opinions of the book readers
Joainana Jesseka said I had never seen an actual example card from the series before purchasing the item, so I took a chance. (Though I did some research and came up with various flashcards on the market.) Michela graphically designed the drug information in a flashcard format, which I believe is beneficial and needed. I’m confident I’ll be delighted to study from it. Encourage you to pursue your studies with zeal. In general, flashcards are a great and enjoyable approach to learn by repetition.
Download Pharm Cards 5th Edition PDF
To download and read Pharm Cards 5th Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :