Pharmacology is essential knowledge that all doctors must have enough information of its different drugs indications, side effects, and interactions to achieve targeted goals safely. Pharm Phlash, Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF summarizes many years of pharmacology teaching to promote students’ recall as memorization of drugs as single entities are almost impossible, even for those with excellent recall.
Features of Pharm Phlash, Pharmacology Flash Cards PDF 3rd Edition.
- Prepared by Valerie I. Leek, Coordinator of Nursing and Allied Health programs, Vineland, New Jersey.
- This series aims to group the drugs in body systems and therapeutic or pharmacologic classes to help students use body systems association linked with drug classification to aid in drug memorization.
- An updated new edition that is a tried and true method of pharmacology instructions as students learn to take clues from both the generic and trade names
- Medications are grouped into systems and pharmacologic or therapeutic classes with similar actions.
- A table of contents for public access and a complete index will direct you by classification, generic, brand name, and Canadian brand names.
- These self-testing review cards include crucial clinical information for approximately 400 of the most often prescribed generic drugs. Because each card is based on Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, you can trust them to be accurate.
- The cards are designed with the drug names on the front with their body system designation, including new drug classes and changes in brand names.
- You will find the therapeutic class on the back of the card, indicating the drug, action, and side effects detailing all reactions; important points appear in bold red fonts. In addition, keep in mind sections that include client teaching
- Many new brand-name drugs are combinations of the drugs are included in Pharm Phlash’s updated third edition in their new administration routes and dosages.
- This learning system isn’t meant to replace a complete drug reference or pharmacology text. It meant as a tool to group and learned common drugs mentally. Students who employ this system will connect and know their medications and laboratory values for the safe administration and vital signs parameters.
Contents of Pharm Phlash, Pharmacology Flash Cards Ebook 3rd Edition
- Immune 2
- Central nervous system
- Central nervous system2
- Cardiovascular system
- Cardiovascular system2
- Respiratory system
We show some opinions of the book users
Danielle G said, “Pharmacology was overwhelming and challenging for me, as it was for the majority of nursing students. This tool, which included a color-coded body-system arrangement that reflected facts common to pharmaceutical classes, helped me overcome my anxiety about pharmacology. For individuals desiring to pass the NCLEX-RN and obtain a better grasp of drugs for the exam as well as real-world circumstances, this is a worthy investment.”
Download Pharm Phlash Pharmacology Flash Cards 3rd Edition PDF
To download and read Pharm Phlash Pharmacology Flash Cards 3rd Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :
Download Pharm Phlash Pharmacology Flash Cards 2nd Edition