NCLEX is referring to the national council’s licensure examination, it is a test for licensing nurses in the United States. Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination PDF 9th Edition is the most comprehensive and integrated textbook of NCLEX preparation, it examines all aspects of nursing that are relevant to the present test plan. The book introduces practice questions that are grouped precisely by content areas, such as the basis of care, leadership, management, and pharmacology, as well as maternity, to assist students to identify their areas of strength and weakness.
Features of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 9th Edition PDF
- Prepared by Linda Anne Silvestri, a leader of nursing education and NCLEX preparation courses, and Angela Silvestri, a top-ranked nurse educator, and researcher.
- Introduce more than 7500 model questions typical to the real ones in style and quality to establish a huge base of information and critical thinking of the same direction of exam plan, Each question has a detailed test-taking technique and rationale that provides hints for studying and discovering the correct response option.
- There is no other source that covers exam points as thoroughly as Saunders. The 75-question comprehensive exam covers all of the book’s key subjects in the same percentages as the NCLEX-RN test schedule.
- The questions now include delegation, prioritization, and disaster management in greater depth, reflecting the NCLEX exam’s increased emphasis on these themes as a result of global trends.
- Throughout the text, mnemonics, keyword boxes, and case scenarios are utilized to make questions more evident and demonstrated, as well as to help you focus on applied situations.
- The question cards are structured by clinical area, allowing you to focus on areas of weakness and use them as study aids throughout the course tests. Unique Test-taking Strategies provide direction and suggestions for the proper answer for each question.
- Medical nursing principles and pharmacology, as well as call-outs and question categorization, are of particular relevance.
- The number of alternate item format questions on the NCLEX-RN exam has increased as the number alternate item format questions have increased.
Contents of Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 9th Edition
Part1:NCLEX-RN Exam Preparation
Part2:Professional Standards in nursing
Part3:Foundations of Care
Part4:Growth and Development Across the Life Span
Part7:Integumentary Problems of the Adult Client
Part8:Oncological and Hematological Problems of the Adult Client
Part9:Endocrine Problems of the Adult Client
Part10:Gastrointestinal Problems of the Adult Client
Part11:Respiratory Problems of the Adult Client
Part12:Cardiovascular Problems of the Adult Client
Part13:Renal and Urinary Problems of the Adult Client
Part14:Eye and Ear Problems of the Adult Client
Part15:Neurological Problems of the Adult Client
Part16:Musculoskeletal Problems of the Adult Client
Part17:Immune Problems of the Adult Client
Part18:Mental Health Problems of the Adult Client
We show some opinions of the book readers.
Mr. Majeplz answered characterizing the book as the nurse guide, Everything you need to know about the NCLEX is in this review!!! My approach is focused on concepts, and I use it as a study guide. In reality, I carried all of the necessary materials with me. My grades have increased tenfold as a student who suffers from testing.
Times Barsh said This book was quite helpful in getting her through the last semester. That was mostly purchased for her pharmacology class. She had a 79 around the middle of the semester. With the help of this book and more study time, she was able to pass the class with an 84. She would suggest it.
Download Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination 9th Edition PDF
To download and read the Saunders comprehensive review for the NCLEX-RN examination 9th edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :