Moss and Adams’ Heart Disease in Infants, Children, and Adolescents is widely regarded as the essential reference in pediatric cardiology, providing authoritative, up-to-date information you need while caring for young patients with heart disease. Moss & Adams’ Heart Disease in infants PDF 10th Edition is a fundamental golden source for adolescents cardiology. From cover to cover, this classic text has been updated and improved, guaranteeing that it remains the gold standard reference in the area.
Features of Moss & Adams’ Heart Disease in Infants 10th Edition PDF
- Prepared by Professors Robert Shaddy, Daniel Danny, Timothy Feltes, and Frank Cetta, Professors of pediatrics cardiovascular.
- This book contains the latest updates on all areas of pediatric cardiovascular disease.
- New chapters include: the Fontana, the psychological impact of childhood heart disease on patients and their families
- New authors have offered fresh and exciting perspectives for several other chapters
- Information is presented in an easy-to-understand, visually appealing format with high-quality pictures throughout.
- Seema Mital, the new editor, has overseen the addition of more genetics knowledge. It goes on cardiac development, genetics, embryology, anatomy, physiology, and individual congenital heart defects in a logical order.
- Access to hundreds of videos of imaging and clinical procedures, as well as auscultation recordings of various cardiac pathologies that are related to certain chapters and supplemental to the text, is available through the eBook.
- Features easy-to-navigate headings and references, as well as rapid access to resources for further research.
- Today’s cardiology fellows, pediatric cardiologists, and cardiology practitioners all turn to this book as their go-to resource.
- Updated content on genetics, congenital cardiac disease, follow-up, and new imaging modalities, as well as new nursing content integrated into all illness-specific chapters.
Contents of Moss & Adams’ Heart Disease in Infants 10th Edition
- From the gene to neonate
- Structure and function of the cardiovascular system
- Diagnostic and therapeutic methods
- Pediatric cardiac intensive care
- Congenital cardiovascular malformation
- Arterial abnormalities
- Venous abnormalities
- The right ventricle
- The disease of the myometrium, endocardium, and pericardium
- Pulmonary vascular disease
- Unique issues regarding the young adult with congenital heart diseases
- Other special problems and issues
We show some opinions of the book users
Vanessa G. said the work is excellent, as are KaiOu Tang’s pictures. For the clinical community, there are excellent graphic information and explanations. It’s simple to grasp and get started with.
Stephen Kurath said This is one of the best medical books I’ve ever read. A wealth of information on pediatric cardiology is given in a clinically relevant manner. Every medical professional who works with pediatric cardiology patients should have this book.
Download Moss & Adams’ Heart Disease in Infants 10th Edition PDF
To download and read the Moss & Adams’ heart disease in infants 10th edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :