Textbook of Emergency Cardiology 1st Edition PDF is a detailed manual for the diagnosis and treatment of unexpected cardiac arrest. It covers the major four sectors of cardiac emergency according to the last updates of American guidelines as cardiac arrest, acute myocardial infarction, acute coronary syndrome, and arrhythmias. The piece of art is made of love and experience to be a fundamental manual guideline for residents and cardiologists supported with the required investigations and evaluation steps till complete recovery.
Features of Textbook of Emergency Cardiology 1st Edition PDF
- Prepared by Alan S Maisel and W Frank Peacock, certified experts in cardiac emergency and interventions
- On cardiac arrest, acute myocardial infarction, acute coronary syndrome, acute heart failure, and arrhythmias, the work offers comprehensive guidance.
- More than 300 clinical photos, radiological pictures, tables, and figures further enhance the content.
- Major points Comprehensive guide on acute cardiovascular diseases diagnosis and treatment include arrhythmias, acute heart failure, acute myocardial infarction, and acute coronary syndrome. written by reputable industry professionals With extensive illustrations including tables, charts, radiological pictures, and clinical photos
- For health care professionals such as medical students, house officers, cardiac fellows, practicing doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician associates, and others.
- The book’s last chapter brings all of the cardiac pearls of wisdom gleaned from the earlier chapters together to clearly explain how to diagnose and treat the most prevalent cardiac diseases.
- Uses a brand-new, standardized framework for the majority of its chapters, which includes an introduction, a clinical presentation, a diagnosis, an algorithm, a treatment, recommended readings, and questions and answers.
- The most recent research on the causes of cardiac illness and technical developments are reflected in the updated content.
- Clinically significant cardiovascular disorders are illustrated in real-world scenarios using medical imaging and color clinical pictures.
Contents of Textbook of Emergency Cardiology 1st Edition
Part1: Cardiac arrest
- Cardiac resuscitation
- Post-cardiac arrest syndrome
- Biomarkers in acute care
- Electrocardiography in an emergency department
- Coronary computed tomography angiography
- Clinical evaluation of chest pain
- Clinical evaluation of palpitations
Part2: acute myocardial infarction and acute coronary syndrome
- Strategies to rule out MI
- Risk factors
- Non-invasive testing
Part3: acute heart failure
- Natriuretics management
- Other biomarkers
- Analysis heart failure
- Echocardiography assessment
- Emergency department
- Cardiogenic shock
- Acute pericarditis
- Cardiac tamponade
- Hypertensive emergencies
- Aortic dissection
- Cardiac trauma
- Atrial fibrillation
- Ventricular tachycardia
- Supraventricular tachycardia
- Cardiac toxicity
- Acute pulmonary embolism
- Kidney injury
We show some opinions of the book readers
Wolfgang said This cardiology book is excellent and has many interesting “tidbits” of knowledge. One of my preferred books on cardiac emergencies. I cannot express my gratitude enough for this excellent book. strongly advised.
Download Textbook of Emergency Cardiology 1st Edition PDF
To download and read The Textbook of Emergency Cardiology 1st Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to The Textbook of Emergency Cardiology 1st Edition