Pathology is the most important essential branch of medicine, and it is the linking bridge between science and clinical medicine. It is concerned with the minute changes in diseased cells using different diagnostic and treatment methods. William Osler, the founder of the residency program of doctors across history, announced that the pathology study of disease is more important than the treatment of one diseased patient. Pathoma is the most popular text of pathology medicine inside the USA and all over the world, with an incredible record of buying due to student’s confidence.
Overview of Pathoma Fundamentals of Pathology 2021 Edition:
- Written by professor Husain A. Satar, a professor of pathology in the Faculty of Medicine, Chicago University.
- High yield comprehensive, concentrated content, including all major principal topics of pathology. It combines between slim volume and tremendous amounts of materials providing a deeper, more meaningful understanding of the human disease.
- Integrated source of study of diseases of pathophysiology, gross anatomy, and histopathology and building a strong relation between basics of pathology and embryology and anatomy in one source.
- Distinguished by easy arranged writing style in memorable lines reflecting the experience of the teacher to guarantee easy delivery of information to all international students
- Each chapter is divided into headlights parts supported with key concepts to make the linking and remembering process easy.
- Explanation depends on the system- based method beginning broad then drilling down
- Total 220 pages are containing about 400 high-quality full-colored selected images and illustrations to support exclamation points excellently.
- The first choice of all medical students in their medical years, the first step of USMLE step 1 and 2, and doctors preparation for board exam
- The design of book pages is great to make reading so comfortable for the eyes, and ample space is provided to make notes during study for extra notes or while viewing videos.
Contents of Pathoma Fundamentals of Pathology 2021 Edition PDF:
Part 1: Growth adaptations, cellular injury, cell death
Part 2: Inflammation, inflammatory disorders, wound healing
Part 3: Neoplasia
Part 4: Hemostasis disorders
Part 5: RBCS disorders
Part 6: WBCS disorders
Part 7: Vascular disorders
Part 8: Cardiac Pathology
Part 9: Respiratory system pathology
Part 10: Gastrointestinal system pathology
Part 11: Pancreas, gall bladder, and liver pathology
Part 12: Urinary tract – kidney pathology
Part 13: Female genital pathology – gestational pathology
Part 14: Male genital pathology
Part 15: Endocrine pathology
Part 16: Breast pathology
Part 17: Central Nervous system pathology
Part 18: Musculoskeletal pathology
Part 19: Skin pathology
To have download and read Pathoma Fundamentals of Pathology 2021 PDF use download links mentioned below :
Get Direct link to Pathoma Fundamentals of Pathology 2021 PDF
We Show Some Reviews On Pathoma Fundamentals Of Pathology 2021 Edition:
Tim Loyola, a medical student, said she had finished up with a 272 on Step 1, largely thanks to your amazing lecture series and textbook. All she even have to mention was many thanks for doing what you were doing. Lots of my classmates and I would always appreciate the trouble you set into making the material interesting and straightforward enough to completely grasp.
Benjamin Tod expressed that Pathoma may be a comprehensive resource in studying for USMLE Step 1 and preparing for third-year clerkships. Dr. Sattar’s lectures cover all of the high-yield pathology points. He explains everything from a basic mechanistic approach which is critical because that’s how the questions are tested, but more importantly, it develops true understanding which isn’t forgotten. Pathoma is now the primary topic I mention to underclassmen posing for advice.
In the end, I’d like to thank you for sharing this post on your social account, your actions are so meaningful to me, and in this way you let others know this useful link is good.