Pathoma is high yield, exceptionally suitable explained +35 hours videos, and 218 pages textbook to explain basics of pathology for 3rd-year students and board review prepared by Husain A. Sattar, MD, who was born in Chicago, Illinois, and received his bachelor’s degree from the University of Chicago in 1993, followed by his master’s degree from the Pritzker School of Medicine, where he is currently an assistant professor of Pathology with a specialization in breast and gynecologic pathology and associate director of the clinical pathophysiology and therapeutics course.
The concept of anatomy and pathology had begun with the ancient Egyptians in 1500 BC with their practice of mummification to preserve bodies from decomposition. It lacked a foundation and scientific methodology, but it gave humans the means to complete. The boom of pathology flourished as an advanced science in the Middle East in the Islamic Golden Age and Europe in the Italian Renaissance.
What Is Pathology?
Medical pathology is one of the important and basic pillars in the diagnosis and treatment of diseases at both levels, microscopic and anatomical examination, explaining the various changes like anatomy and tissue consistency. The pathologists are focused on studying comparisons between normal tissue compartments and the stages of development of various inflammatory and growth changes. It provides the necessary and required information for other doctors to depend on in diagnosis and treatment.
What to Study Within Pathology?
Pathology pdf is now taught in all faculties of general medicine around the world in the basic pre-clinical stage. It is divided into two parts, the general pathology focuses on the basics and concepts of pathology and the general characteristics of inflammation, tumors, and healing, and the other major part focuses on studying the diseases of every system in the human body as pathology of the respiratory system, cardiovascular system, and others. It deals with the topic in heads of the definition of disease, pathophysiology and its consequences with the organic physical changes resulting from it illustrating how to diagnose by blood samples analysis and following range of values and if there are changes in the nature of tissues, so a good understanding of diseases makes you a skilled internal doctor and deciduous surgeon providing you with a great deal of ability to analyze and conclude the correct diagnosis between the similarities.
How to Study Pathology?
It is necessary to rely on reliable and strong sources in the study and preparation to make things smoother and more beneficial, so PATHOMA is the most widespread and most widely used resource among students around the world.
Why Depend on Pathoma 2021 PDF?
- Pathoma pdf free download is a foundational reference with a smooth and easy-to-present character, in a style that blends between sound and quality scientific writing.
- Pathoma book is a comprehensive resource that takes a systems-based approach to pathology, starting with the big picture and working its way down.
- The author’s skills and great experience that he puts in this Pathoma pdf source to be comprehensive updated and keep abreast of the latest developments and scientific discoveries as Dr Husain Sattar Pathoma draws out various aspects of his lectures, including blood vessels, the clotting cascade, and general pathology concepts, to add color to his arguments and make them more easily understandable using images available in the Pathoma videos footage as visuals are so memorable.
- Pathoma pdf book covers all the basic topics that the student needs to study or prepare for equivalency exams such as USMLE and medical school exams.
- Download Pathoma pdf because it is an excellent and integrated review with references to the most important concepts and legacies necessary to pass the board exams
- More than 350 high-quality images and free Patohma videos 2021 covering all diseases that ensure and focus understanding and stabilization of information
- Very interested in the way the examiners think about the topics and points to present them to you in a simplified manner as integrated information that enables you to deal with any question
- Pathology Pathoma pdf free is linked to basic principles of embryology and anatomy.
What Distinguishes Pathoma PDF Over Other Sources?
- Pathoma book is excellent for gaining a better knowledge of how and why things work, as well as for reinforcing the deeper data.
- Suitable duration of preparation and low cost
- A Series of Pathoma video lectures covering every page of the book to make things easier and provide less required efforts
- A single narrator with a unique style and format of explanation of all topics
- Many students claim to have rushed through it and improved their NBME scores as a result.
- Concerned with pathology only without more details on other sectors in intensive easy style what make you have to read it in short duration before passing the exam
Advice You Should Follow on Studying Pathoma PDF
1. Believing that mastery of a subject is a result of natural ability rather than hard work.
2. Assuming that learning happens quickly, so at least once, read the text from beginning to end and try not to take notes the first time around; instead, appreciate the material and acquire a sense of the book’s overall covering.
3. Make a flashcard with all of the key information.
4. Read the same material several times. Anyone who has studied complex subjects knows that repetition is essential. Go over your notecards until you can quickly and easily recall the information.
5. Open your Pathoma materials and check where they overlap after you finish reading a part of your First Aid text. This may assist you in better comprehending your First Aid lectures or information. After all, while neither text can cover everything, combining both can boost your coverage and retention.
6. When you’re 6-12 weeks away from the test, study for 6-8 hours every day. Pathoma should receive some of this study time, but not all of it. Use Pathoma as a model for answering questions from the World Bank.
General Advice For Board Preparation
1. If you believe that knowledge is made up of isolated facts, you’re mistaken.
2. Believing that multitasking is simple, particularly in class or when studying
3. Don’t put too much faith in your teachers to prepare you
4. You must Leave sufficient time for each part of the study
5. Using passive techniques of saving
6. Test yourself after study
7. Study groups are perfect choices for enhancing achievements
Contents of Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF 2021 Free Download Edition:
PART1: Growth Adaptations, Cellular Injury, and Cell Death
- Growth Adaptations
- Cellular Injury
- Cell Death
- Free Radical Injury
- Pathoma pdf
PART2: Inflammation, Inflammatory Disorder, and Healing
- Acute Inflammation
- Chronic Inflammation
- Primary Immunodeficiency
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Wound Healing
PART3: Principles of Neoplasia
- Tumor Progression
- Clinical Characteristics
- Pathoma pdf
PART4: Hemostasis and Related Disorders
- Primary Hemostasis and Related Bleeding Disorders
- Other Disorders of Hemostasis
- Sattar Pathoma
PART5: RBC Disorders
- Microcytic Anemias
- Macrocytic Anemia
- Normocytic Anemia
- Sattar Pathoma
PART6: WBC Disorders
- Leukopenia and Leukocytosis
- Acute Leukemia
- Chronic Leukemia
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Plasma Cell Disorders
PART7: Vascular Pathology
- Aortic Dissection and Aneurysm
PART8: Cardiac pathology
- Ischemic Heart Disease
- Congestive Heart Failure
- Congenital Defects
- Valvular Disorders
PART9: Respiratory Tract Pathology
PART10: GIT Pathology
PART11: Exocrine pancreas, gallbladder, and liver pathology
PART12: Kidney and urinary tract pathology
PART13: Female genital system and gestational pathology
PART14: Male genital system pathology
PART15: Endocrine Pathology
PART16: Breast Pathology
PART18: Musculoskeletal Pathology
PART19: Skin Pathology
Opinions of Students Had Husain Sattar Pathoma 2021 Fundamental of Pathology PDF and Pathoma Videos:
- Benjamin, Wayne State University said Pathoma was a fantastic resource for studying for the USMLE Step 1 and third-year clerkships. Dr Sattar’s lectures covered every aspect of high-yield pathology. He taught everything using a fundamental mechanical method, which was vital because that was how the questions were tested, but it also created true comprehension that was never lost.
- Tim, Loyola University said I got a 272 on Step 1 because of your fantastic lecture series and guidebook. All I had to say was that I appreciated everything you did. I would always be grateful for the time and work you put into making content fascinating and understandable.
Pathoma pdf free is a recent breakthrough in facilitating the study and acquisition of information in Pathoma pathology PDF, overcoming many challenges and complications, fixed all the problems of the other editions.
Get a Direct Download link to Pathoma 2021 PDF
Read Fundamentals of Pathology Pathoma PDF 2021 Online: