Cardiac examination methods are in a continuous evolution on the level of techniques and modulation. The echocardiogram is one of the essential medical imaging tests used to examine and discover myocardium and cardiac diseases through using ultrasound to detect heart pump and valves efficacy, so after years of researches and challenges, echocardiogram could be used now for fetal cardiac examination for early discovering of malformations and early intervention. A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography PDF is a fundamental trusted source for learning basics and advanced imaging techniques for all radiologists, sonographers, cardiologists and obstetricians.
Features of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts Fourth Edition PDF
- Written by Alfred Z. Abuhamad MD, Rabih Chaoui MD, leaders of fetal medicine and fetal imaging.
- Great coverage aspect of intrauterine congenital heart diseases during the three trimesters of pregnancy
- The fully updated fourth edition is a richly illustrated, easy-to-read handbook that provides a comprehensive reference for all cardiac imaging practitioners.
- There are several new chapters, fresh artwork, and updated reference lists in this edition.
- The illnesses are discussed in terms of ultrasound findings, with essential topics summarized at the end of each chapter. The images are supplemented by schematic drawings that depict cardiac anomalies in a clear and vivid manner.
- Approach to Diagnosis, a methodology at the end of each chapter to aid doctors in achieving the correct Diagnosis, has been added.
- There are numerous tables that detail the common and distinguishing characteristics of various cardiac abnormalities.
- In the first half of the text, the technical aspects of the cardiac exam are covered; in the second half, detailed discussions of fetal cardiac malformations are presented in a practical, methodical format that includes the definition, spectrum of disease, and incidence, as well as the use of grey scale, color Doppler, 3D, and early gestation ultrasound in Diagnosis, as well as differential diagnosis, prognosis, and outcome.
- It is a practical, simple, and easy-to-use style that makes it useful for both clinicians and sonographers in detecting congenital cardiac disease.
- BMA Medical Book of the Year and Obstetrics and Gynecology – First Prize, both 2016 British Medical Association Awards winners.
Contents of A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition Book PDF
Part1: general aspects
Part2: technical aspects
Part3: Abnormal heart
3.3- atrioventricular septal defect
3.4- double inlet ventricle
3.5- tricuspid atresia
3.6- tricuspid valve dysplasia
3.7- tricuspid regurgitation
3.8- pulmonary stenosis
3.9- pulmonary atresia
3.10- tetralogy of Fallot
3.11- aortic stenosis
3.12- correction of the aorta
3.13- transposition of great vessels
3.14- abnormal fetal heart position
3.15- anomalies of systemic venous connections
3.16- fetal cardiomyopathy
3.17- fetal cardiac tumors
3.18- fetal arrhythmias
3.19- rare congenital diseases
We Show Some Reviews About A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography PDF Readers
P.James said it was great for board exams. It was a book of fantastic images. Each chapter was a good size, with bullet points at the end. It was a huge improvement over his previous book. It was a lot more intriguing than Drose’s book.
Down Brosoky said that book was one of many resources I utilized to prepare for my RCDS Fetal Echo exam, which I recently passed. The illustrations were of excellent quality, and unlike some textbooks that were dry and difficult to obtain, this was an easy-to-understand book! It was something I highly suggested!
Download A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF
To download and read A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography: Normal and Abnormal Hearts Fourth Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to A Practical Guide to Fetal Echocardiography Fourth Edition PDF