Top ranked health care establishments are distinguished by the strength of their health system and the effectiveness of their training programs which are a great target for graduates from different countries around the world to get in them and gain great experience with outstanding salary rates and strict system. The British health care system is one of the five strongest health institutional systems in the world. In proportion to all those advantages that workers get, the rate of joining these institutions increases, so the official establishment responsible for the matter has set clear and tidy steps for doctors coming from overseas to be entitled to obtain a license to practice medicine inside the country, so the PLAB exam is one of the most necessary tests to register with it in GMC, General Medical Council and is limited licensed as an equivalent English senior registrar doctor.
What is PLAB Exam?
The Professional and Linguistic Assessments Board exams held by the GMC, the responsible organization for the equivalency and certification revision, also is the main and only responsible of whether the doctor coming from abroad is equal to the British doctor in the necessary knowledge and skills and granting him the temporary permit necessary to start working in the SHO job and to learn about the new system and integrate into a Work environment.
The PLAB exam consists of two primary parts, the first PLAB1, which is a multiple-choice test with approximately 180 questions for about 3 hours which means that each question has 60 seconds to finish. Everyone can take it outside the United Kingdom in a number of countries around the world, where the test is held twice annually. This test is based on your theoretical knowledge of basic sciences in different clinical specialties. The second plab2 is a specific clinical exam. The practical clinical part tests your ability to diagnose and manage different cases. It contains 18 clinical cases scenarios that you must pass through and give the diagnosis and initial intervention in a maximum period of 8 minutes dedicated to each case. This part of the test is conducted only inside the United Kingdom.
Who Is Permitted to Register in PLAB Exams?
There are a number of conditions that must be met in order to be able to book an appointment to do the PLAB. Without these rules, you aren’t allowed to take the test, the most important of them are:
- Should be a graduate of one of the globally recognized colleges which are mentioned in the world directory of medical colleges.
- Proof of English language proficiency by obtaining an IELTS certificate with a score of at least 7 in all parts of the test from reading, listening, writing, and speaking, also they have allowed three years ago to replace IELTS with OET exam as an alternative to medical professions.
- Payment of the fees to take the test, 230 pounds for the first part and 840 pounds for the second part
How to Pass PLAB Exams?
In order to pass the tests successfully, you must choose strong and sufficient sources to help you organize time and effort and guide you to the important points and the latest updates of the tests and what requires you to focus on in your study. Preparation and hard work are the keys to your success, so Plabable is one of the best integrated and comprehensive resources which provides you with all you need from an objective review of all the main and important topics and also has the advantage of covering a huge number of questions supported with the MOCKS, Plabable GMES and scientific webinars to inform students of everything that is new.
Tricks You Should Consider to Make Success in PLAP
Every station in human life, you will need some tricks to make things easier and well finished with less effort and time; we will mention some of them below.
- Study smarter, not harder, and you have to put your hands on the basic targeted parts of common questions.
- Use all available tools to make great and broad achievements like PALPABLE MCQS bank and GEMS.
- Use time pressure to your advantage.
- Even the smallest of words can have a significant influence; things that are common are common. We frequently word-match and make quick decisions. Your eyes may flick to the answers when you see the term “iron” in the question; you see “hemochromatosis” and your mind is fixed.
- The preparation for PLAB 1 must be managed seriously. It’s not just a matter of blindly answering 5000 questions; knowing what’s being assessed and organizing your preparation makes the process far more efficient and less taxing.
- Visualization and imaging patients in front of you in cases scenarios answer is a great key to help you do it correctly.
Why Depend on PLABABLE?
The Plabable Foundation is one of the best sources that students around the world rely on for their preparation for PLAB exams. It offers a combined mix of methods and means to make things more smooth and ensure a satisfactory score as it offers the following
- A huge bank of questions about 2500 MCQS questions that include all the questions that came before in the previous exams, supported by other questions that conform to the specifications of the upcoming questions in the exams, and each question is answered with an explanation of the correct answers and the wrong answers.
- Providing quick and periodic review courses to review the important topics that are the subject of questions for both exams 1,2
- Big MOCKS consists of 180 questions from Highlights topics to be completed at the end of the preparation and completion of the questions.
- It is continuously updated according to the most recent announcements of GMC and NHS.
Are Plabable Gems Useful?
Plabable GMES offer high-yield revision notes that are neatly categorized by clinical subjects to help you get the most out of your learning. To make studying more pleasant, gems are jam-packed with clinical illustrations, imagery, and mnemonics, distinguished by its easy presentation and simple writing style.
In the end, every medical graduate who has a great ambition is always seeking a better level of learning and competition; PLAP is one of the challenging steps you can take in your medical career, and Plabable is a great handle to take it in your journey.
Download Plabable Gems PDFs 2021 For Free
PLABABLE Gems Ophthalmology.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Anatomy.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Cardiology.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Epidemiology.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Genetics.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Geriatric.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Oncology.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Rheumatology.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Vascular Surgery.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Genitourinary Medicine.pdf
PLABABLE Gems General Surgery.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Ethics.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Psychiatry.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Respiratory Medicine.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Nephrology.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Infectious Diseases.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Pharmacology.pdf
PLABABLE Gems Palliative Care.pdf
Get a Direct link For All PLABABLE Gems 2021 For $10