Pocket Histology, as part of Lippincott’s Pocket Series for the anatomical sciences, is designed to serve the time-crunched student. The presentation of histology in a table format featuring labeled images efficiently streamlines study and exam preparation for the highly visual and content-rich subject. Lippincott’s Pocket Histology PDF free download is a trusted highly comfortable source as the other books of pocket series to help students greatly benefit all students attempting to learn clinically relevant foundational concepts in a variety of settings including all graduate and professional health science programs.
Features of Lippincott’s Pocket Histology PDF Free Download
- Prepared by Lisa Lee, Assistant Professor, Department of Cell Biology, Colorado University.
- With a strong focus on high-yield themes and presentation, Lippincott’s Pocket Histology is a go-to reference, review, and study tool for histology. It includes tables, full-color photos, and bullet-point text to deliver the critical material needed for the course and board test review in a succinct, quick-reference style.
- Updated content incorporates the most recent advances in cellular and molecular biology, with huge, high-resolution graphics and full-color photomicrographs that vividly illustrate microanatomy. This proven approach is supplemented by popular educational elements that simplify difficult information and help students save time, making it ideal for integrated curriculums as well as solo histology courses.
- The book includes features such as mnemonics to help remember knowledge and aspects that identify the clinical value of subjects. An index of keywords and a color-coded system organization make it simple to find histology information.
- This pocket-sized reference anticipates how students generally study for examinations and gives extremely condensed knowledge in one convenient location.
- Distinguished with an outline of the fundamental principles of histology is provided in the first part, clinically significant information for practical use and over 300 photomicrographs in full color
- Highlights for readers include red bold phrases, blue clinical text, and folders with clinical and functional correlations, which help students understand the material and study more efficiently.
- Students can check their learning and prepare for board exams by using online USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions and clinical scenarios.
Contents of Lippincott’s Pocket Histology
Part1: Basic principles of histology
Part2: epithelial tissue
Part3: connective tissue
Part4: muscle tissue
Part5: neural tissue
Part6: circulatory system
Part7: lymphatic system
Part8: integumentary system
Part9: digestive system
Part10: respiratory system
Part11: urinary system
Part12: endocrine system
Part13: male reproductive system
Part14: female reproductive system
Part15: special sensory system
We show some opinions of the book users
Katty Kit said I’m a first-year medical student with little expertise in histology. After using this pocketbook as a complement to my labs, textbook, and lectures, I recently took my first exam. This pocketbook is essentially a collection of brief notes that I would have taken the time to write to gather all of the information in one place. Talk about saving time! It’s simple to read, and the illustrations are excellent. I like charts and tables because they allow us to get to the point fast without losing content. I had one of the best grades in the class, and I’m sure it had a lot to do with this book. We have another exam coming up (“one of the hardest portions,” they say), and after reading over the related chapters in this book, I already feel quite secure. It’s precious to save time while still being able to study and retain information. If you’re a histology student, this book could be the difference between passing and failing.
Download Lippincott’s Pocket Histology PDF
To download and read the Lippincott’s Pocket Histology PDF using the download links mentioned below :