An echocardiogram (echo) is a visual representation of the action of the heart. Ultrasound (high-frequency sound waves) from a hand-held wand put on your chest delivers photos of the heart’s valves and chambers, allowing the sonographer to assess the heart’s pumping function. Case-Based Textbook of Echocardiography PDF 1st Edition is a step-by-step educational echocardiography textbook that covers everything from fundamentals to advanced ideas. It is intended to explain and rationalize the rapid advancement of echocardiographic techniques such as real-time three-dimensional echocardiography, strain/strain rate imaging, and speckle tracking to readers.
Features of Case-Based Textbook of Echocardiography PDF 1st Edition
- Prepared by Anita Sadeghpour, Professor of Cardiology, Iran university of medical science.
- The Case-Based Textbook of Echocardiography provides a thorough overview of echocardiography, from basic abilities to advanced procedures, with practical information from recently published ASE/EACVI recommendations as well as explanatory movies and images.
- It will be of great interest to all trainee cardiologists and echocardiographers, as well as valuable to all physicians in cardiology, internal medicine, cardiac surgery, and interventional cardiology.
- It is noteworthy to mention that each chapter can serve as an overview for an introduction to the subject and subsequently as a concise review of echocardiography, and questions at the end of each chapter will provide a useful method of self-assessment
Contents of Case-Based Textbook of Echocardiography PDF 1st Edition
- Basic principles of Echocardiography
- Transthoracic echocardiography
- Transesophageal echocardiography
- Sedation for trans esophageal echocardiography
- Basics of 3d echocardiography
- Basic principles of fetal echocardiography
- Handheld echocardiography
- Artifact and pittas of echocardiography
- Contrast of echocardiography
- Summary of cardiac chamber quantification
- Echocardiography evaluation of left ventricular systolic function, dysfunction
- Echocardiography assessment of myocardium
- Evaluation of right heart
- Assessment of left and right atrium
- Assessment in clinical practice
- Echocardiography in hypertension
- Echocardiography in valvular heart diseases
- Echocardiography in prosthetic heart valves
- Infective endocarditis
- Pericardial disease
- Dilated cardiomyopathy and myocarditis
- Hypertrophic cardiomyopathy
- Restrictive cardiomyopathy
- Coronary artery diseases and myocardial infarction
- Assessment of coronary blood flow
- Stress echocardiography
We show some opinions of the book users
- Benjamin said for numerous reasons; that while you are reading this review, you already know that this is the gold standard of Echocardiography literature. I won’t repeat what many other brilliant reviewers have said, so read some of the other reviews if you want more information about the book’s content. You might be surprised to learn that the content of this great book is updated with each edition to ensure clinical relevance.
2. James Lee said I work with a 70-year-old cardiologist who is regarded as a true pioneer in his industry. During his residency and fellowship, he said this was the book he memorized and read from cover to cover. I work in primary care, but if it worked for him, it’ll work for me as well. The book is really simple to comprehend and follow.
Download Case-Based Textbook of Echocardiography PDF
To download and read the Case-Based Textbook of Echocardiography 1st Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :