When you are looking for the best pediatrics textbook, you will go forward to The Harriet Lane Handbook: The Johns Hopkins Hospital PDF 22nd Edition, the most trusted and ancient diagnosis guidelines of pediatrics for 65 years till now since the first edition had been published. The Harriet Lane Handbook is an easy, concise, and integrated source for pediatric residents and general doctors to diagnose patients in the easiest systematic road as it is updated every three years according to the recent recommendations.
Features of the Harriet Lane Handbook: The Johns Hopkins Hospital PDF 22nd Edition
- Prepared by Keith Kleinman, Lauren Mcdaniel, and Matthew Malloy.
- The first edition was produced by Harrison Spencer with a belief of every junior resident must have an elder leader who can lead and instruct him on all that he needs to know in his first years of residency.
- A concise and comprehensive handbook that became an indispensable tool for the residents of the Harriet lane home, so the fifth edition was the most widespread book of the year.
- The most comprehensive source of pediatric point-of-care clinical information for pediatric residents, students, nurses, and all other healthcare providers who work with children.
- New updated edition revised to reflect the most up-to-date information and available clinical guidelines, it is called the pearl book of Hopkins residents which reflects how respected is the textbook
- An entirely new chapter on psychiatry has been added, as well as reorganized information on Emergency and Critical Care Management and Traumatic Injuries.
- Even in the most difficult situations, the outline format assures that you will access information quickly and simply.
Contents of the Harriet Lane Handbook: The Johns Hopkins Hospital 22nd Edition PDF
- Emergency and critical care management
- Traumatic injuries
- Adolescent medicine
- Analgesia and procedural section
- Development, behavior, and developmental disability
- Fluids and electrolytes
- Immunology and allergy
- Immuno prophylaxis
- Microbiology and infectious diseases
- Nutrition and growth
- Palliative care
- Pulmonology and sleep medicine
- Blood chemistry and fluids
- Drug dosages
- Drugs in renal failure
- Drugs in renal failure
We show some opinions of the book users
Jean J. said Great textbook, very digested for a foundation of information to prepare you for residency. The online book option is great for reading on any tablet or phone, but you can’t screenshot for concise notes very easily (tables on the hard copy don’t match those in the online version), and the app isn’t the best – but a great purchase, don’t regret it like other textbook purchases.
Download Harriet Lane Handbook: The Johns Hopkins Hospital 22nd Edition PDF
To download and read the Harriet Lane Handbook: The Johns Hopkins Hospital 22nd Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to Harriet Lane Handbook: The Johns Hopkins Hospital 22nd Edition