Basics of pharmacology and drugs are must knowledge of all registered nurses; they should have enough knowledge about emergency drugs, drug interactions and solutions indications and doses for grunting acquired result of patient care. Nursing Drug Handbook PDF 2022 is the best-selling Nursing drug guide for 42 years; it is revised and annually updated and reviewed by pharmacists and expert nurses to include the most current, relevant information that practicing nurses and students need to know to administer medications safely in any health care setting.
Features of Nursing Drug Handbook PDF 2022, 42nd Edition
- Prepared by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins, experienced professors of pharmacology.
- This Edition emphasizes the Nursing and safety aspects of drug administration without attempting to replace pharmacology texts. Only the essential information is included, supported with helpful graphic symbols, logos, and highlighting draw special attention to critical details that can’t be overlooked.
- New updates of the 42nd Edition provide a wealth of the latest drugs information. The tabbed new drugs section ensures quick access to all 32 complete monographs introduced in this Edition, updated text featuring thousands of generic, brand, and combination drugs, mainly prescribed.
- Pregnancy-lactation-Reproduction header in each monograph captures all relevant information in one convenient place
- Drug safety always at the forefront includes a particular chapter with updated information on the safe administration of opioid analgesics and drug safety guidelines
- Each generic drug has its monograph, which includes the most pertinent clinical information nurses must know to administer medications safely
- It presents and covers intravenous drug administration in bold highlight regarding dosage and instructions as safety considerations and Y-site, syringe, and mixing & vehicles compatibilities
- Special attention is paid to medication safety issues and concerns in the United States and Canada.
- Newly approved drugs by FDA are presented in an exciting presentation.
Contents of Nursing Drug Handbook Ebook 2022, 42nd Edition.
- Anatomy of a monograph
- Contributors and Consultants
- How to use Nursing2022 Drug Handbook
- A quick guide to special symbols
- Guide to abbreviation
- Drug actions, interactions, and reactions
- Drug therapy across the lifespan
- Safe drug administration
- Selected therapeutic drug classification
- Best practices and prevention
- Pregnancy risk categories
- Controlled substance schedules
- Abbreviations to avoid
- Pediatric drugs
- Eldercare mediation
- Prescription drug abuse
- Understanding biosimilar drugs
- Patient safety during drug therapy
- Serotonin syndrome
- Tumor lysis syndrome
- Indications and dosages
- Common combination drugs
- Vaccines and toxoids
- Vitamins and minerals
- Therapeutic drug monitoring
- Selected ophthalmic drugs
- Decision tree
- Canadian national drug schedules
- Safe disposal of unsafe drugs
- Additional OTC drugs
- Less commonly used drugs
We show some opinions of the book readers.
Rolly RO said that book was fantastic. It was comprehensive and contained a great deal of information. The medications are easy to discover, and new details concerning drugs used during COVID-19, such as remdesivir, are included. This is an excellent resource for anyone working in the Nursing field or studying to become a nurse. Strongly suggested.
Download Guide to Nursing Drug Handbook 2022, 42nd Edition PDF
To download and read Nursing Drug Handbook 2022, 42nd Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :