Oxford Handbooks offer trustworthy and up-to-date summaries of primary research on a particular topic. Leading academics who were particularly hired to write articles provide incisive analysis of the growth and direction of conversations in addition to a framework for further research. Oxford handbook of clinical surgery 5th Edition PDF is a unique pocket reference that is perfect for foundation doctors and specialty trainees. It is an essential resource for all endocrine system-related information.
Features of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery 5th Edition PDF
- Prepared by Anil Agarwal, Consultant Surgeon, North Tees and Hartlepool NHS Foundation Trust, and Rhiannon Harries, Consultant Colorectal Surgeon.
- With the addition of three new chapters on day case surgery, remote and rural surgery, and emergency surgery, the fifth edition of this best-selling Oxford Medical Handbook is now better than ever. The most recent guidelines, management algorithms, and decision-making advice have all been fully revised.
- This updated edition offers a handy pocket reference for medical students, surgical trainees, and everyone else involved in the care of the surgical patient.
- It is incredibly thorough without abandoning the Oxford Medical Handbooks’ signature clear, simple, and quick-reference format.
- Quick reference symbols, important illustrations, surgically relevant anatomy and physiology, a focus on evidence-based practice, and crucial references are all included.
- This indispensable manual will guarantee that you have access to the data you require.
- The most recent theories in cancer biology and treatments, regenerative medicine, innovative surgical tools and devices, and evidence-based care and treatment are just a few of the important topics covered.
- Includes additional schematic diagrams, summary tables, boxes, and algorithms that provide a wealth of information for reviewing surgical procedures and getting ready for board exams and in-training exams.
Contents of Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery 5th Edition
- Good surgical practice
- Principles of Surgery
- Surgical pathology
- Practical procedures
- Head and neck surgery
- Breast surgery
- Endocrine surgery
- Upper gastrointestinal surgery
- Liver, pancreatic, and biliary surgery
- Abdominal wall
- Colorectal surgery
- Pediatric surgery
- Pediatric orthopedic surgery
- Major trauma
- Orthopedic surgery
- Plastic surgery
- Cardiothoracic surgery
- Peripheral vascular disease
- Common surgical procedures
- Remote and rural surgery
- Surgery in tropical diseases
- Terms and rarities
- Day case surgery
- Emergency surgery topics
We show some opinions of the book readers
“In a sector where there are many publications that are comparable to this one, this is an excellent contribution. This book is inexpensive, quite useful, and offers a plethora of information in a portable style. The new edition more than justifies displacing the old one.” Doody’s Carol Scott-Conner.
“This book is outstanding and upholds the high standards set by prior Oxford Handbooks in the series. It is a textbook of surgery that is both extensive and well-written, but it is the size of a handbook. All users benefit, so it’s a win-win situation.” — Glycosmedia’s Dr. Harry Brown.
Download the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery 5th Edition PDF
To download and read The Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery 5th Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Surgery 5th Edition PDF