The intra-abdominal organs and systems are the focus of the surgical specialty of general surgery. The ABSITE Review Seventh Edition PDF, which has been significantly updated and expanded, is the best and most complete textbook on surgical methods and operating protocols for board exams and ABSITE. It is a fantastic quick reference guide for trainees and junior general surgeons. A suitable textbook that can be used as a quick reference by everyone from the eager third-year medical student to the seasoned chief resident and fellow will provide current data covering the breadth of frequently encountered and tested themes in general surgery.
Features of The ABSITE Review Seventh Edition PDF
- Prepared by Steven M. Fiser, cardiac surgery specialist, Bon Secures Heart, and Vascular Institute.
- Completely revised for today’s residents, is written in a high-yield, memory-prompting outline format and covers every topic on the American Board of Surgery In-Training Examination. As you get ready for this extremely important exam, this brief booklet provides a quick review of the most significant surgery topics with enough explanation to increase knowledge and confidence.
- From fundamental science to clinical expertise in general surgery and surgical subspecialties, it covers all topics on the ABSITE.
- Provides a condensed outline and list structure, full-color graphics, charts, and algorithms to make it easier to quickly study and memories.
- Highlights critical information throughout the text in bold
- Can be utilized independently of other study materials and accurately reflects the most recent ABSITE exam.
- Additionally helpful for certification or recertification with a tested structure that enables you to spend more time learning crucial information and less time looking it up
- For many years, content has been tested on surgical residents, and it has been demonstrated that it significantly raises exam scores. You can use it to successfully study for surgery examinations because it has been thoroughly updated with new themes, questions, and contributors.
Contents of The ABSITE Review Seventh Edition
- Cell Biology
- Blood products
- Medicines and pharmacology
- Fluids and electrolytes
- Inflammation and cytokines
- Wound healing
- Critical care
- Plastic, skin, and soft tissue
- Head and neck
- Gastrointestinal hormones
- Biliary system
- Small bowel
- Anal and rectal
- Hernias, abdomen, and surgical technology
- Pediatric surgery
We show some opinions of the book readers
When I initially started using it, Rayan Holcomb referred to it as my podcast companion. For him, this had been a lot of pleasure. It pretty much fits the overall theme of the episode. He admired the team’s efforts to include landmark information and current guidelines in the Companion. He strongly recommended that you obtain it and distribute it to every one of your general surgery resident colleagues and students because it was a fantastic resource overall.
Download The ABSITE Review Seventh Edition PDF
To download and read The ABSITE Review Seventh Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :