According to the principle that a good doctor is a good examiner, the Textbook of Physical Examination PDF is here today with a new updated edition after 30 years of the first edition published to be a fundamental and essential source of mastering all clinical aspects of clinical examination and diagnosis. Doctors can get accurate diagnostic skills, successful patient management, and better progressive results. According to the most recent techniques, it depends on its medical information on the most respected ancient textbooks of internal medicine and surgery.
Features of Textbook of Physical Examination PDF: History and Examination 8th edition.
- Prepared by Professor Mark Shwartz, Professor of Medicine, University of New York Medical Centre, Brooklyn.
- A compassionate, humanistic approach to the art and science of interviewing and physical examination is offered in this vital field, making it a well-respected reference.
- From beginning to end, you will discover how interpersonal awareness is just as vital as skill in physical diagnosis – and why clinical competency in this area is critical for physicians, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, and other healthcare professionals.
- An edition written for all students of health care who are learning to communicate effectively with patients, examine patients and assess patients’ medical problems.
- Hundreds of high-resolution color photographs, a user-friendly design, and extensive descriptions of practical approaches are all included.
- Describes interviewing and examination techniques, clinical presentations, pathophysiology, complementary and alternative medicine, and physical diagnosis standards and tests in straightforward, easy-to-understand terms. Every chapter has been thoroughly reviewed and improved.
- Distinguished by features of a new chapter against racism and bias in medical practice, deep and comprehensive examination of musculoskeletal system, especially joints
- In clinical assessment, precision, accuracy, critical thinking, and the importance of clinical ethics and professionalism are emphasized.
- The eighth edition represents a significant revision based on a complete review of physical assessment, moving chapters of nutrition, complementary and alternative medicine to a web-based version of the textbook.
Contents of Textbook of Physical Examination PDF: History and Examination 8th edition.
Part1: Mastering the art of interviewing
Part2: Valuing diversity: race, gender, and ethnicity
Part3: Understanding the science of the physical examination
Part4: Evaluating specific patients
Part5: Putting the data to work
Part6: Analyzing ethical issues in clinical medicine
We show some opinions of book users.
Dody Wilson said, “A large amount of the book is devoted to interviewing the patient, which includes discussions concerning the use of interpreters and potential patient responses. The classic organ system technology is used in the physical examination section. This book distinguishes itself from others by including a subsection on clinic pathological correlations in each chapter. The full-color images are pretty well-presented. The whole text is available on the Inkling website and is straightforward to use on both a desktop and a smartphone. Additional chapters on variety, complementary and alternative medicine and nutritional status assessment are included in this web-based version. This is an updated edition of a previously quite useful and informative book.
Download Textbook of Physical Examination: History and Examination 8th Edition PDF
To download and read Textbook of Physical Examination: History and Examination 8th Edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :