Modern technology has contributed significantly to the rapid development of provided health care services. Still, doctors have to be ready and well trained to manage the disasters during the disappearance of technology. Survival medicine guide is the most fundamental medicine handbook for medical and non-medical persons about disaster medicine.
Key features of The Survival Medicine Handbook The Essential Guide for When Help is NOT on the Way 4th Edition PDF
- Survival medicine guide is written by both Joseph Alton and Amy Alton, retired consultants of obstetrics and gynecology.
- Survival medicine handbook is the owner of excellence award for its series of survival medicine guide due to their unique ideas and style of explanation.
- The best fundamental medicine handbook for medical preparation for primary intervention and first aid in disasters where help is not available.
- What distinguished this edition is its style to teach non-medical persons in the procedure of steps.
- A survival medicine guide is not the major first aid source; it is used when there are no urgent medical tools and hospitals.
- Providing tools to handle injuries and illness of 100 different medical cases in an easy step by step instructions way
- Discusses many topics outside the realm of first aid, simply because the medic will be confronted by them. Chronic illnesses, like high blood pressure or diabetes, don’t just disappear in survival scenarios. Even dental issues will become a common part of the job description in a prolonged scenario.
- Survival medicine guide is not claiming to cover every medical topic in existence nor to be a comprehensive review of every subject covered in it; for that, you would need more than one book.
- The reader will find an assessment of what strategies and items may be of use in off-grid emergencies. It is important to impart a basic fund of knowledge and be a reference that will give the family medic the best chance of keeping people healthy.
- The medical field has become more specialized. An honest assessment by survival medicine handbook has led the medical professional to realize that they can’t know everything, so the book aims to impart a basis of knowledge that will help the medic understand, for example, how to stop bleeding and the nature of blood itself. This knowledge is important to why things happen.
- More than 300 clinical illustrations of different situations to facilitate steps of intervention and management
- Fewer details are given in areas like obstetrics, malignant disease, and anesthesia because it is assumed that persons receiving treatment will have specialized knowledge and access to specialized material.
Table of Contents of The Survival Medicine Handbook The Essential Guide for When Help is NOT on the Way 4th Edition eBook
part 1: PRINCIPLES OF MEDICAL PREPAREDNESS
part 2: BECOMING A MEDICAL ASSET
part 3: MEDICAL SUPPLIES
part 4: NATURAL MEDICINE by survival medicine guide
part 5: THE HISTORY AND PHYSICAL
part 6: HYGIENE AND SANITATION
part 7: HEAT, COLD, AND ALTITUDE ISSUES
part 8: NATURAL DISASTERS
part 9: RADIATION/BIOLOGICAL/CHEMICAL EVENTS
part 10: HEAD ISSUES
part 11: DENTAL ISSUES
part 12: RESPIRATORY ISSUES
part 13: HEART ISSUES
part 14: ABDOMINAL ISSUES
part 15: URINARY TRACT ISSUES
part 16: GENITAL TRACT ISSUES
part 17: BONES AND JOINTS SECTION 19: ANIMAL BITES, STINGS, AND OTHER ISSUES
part 18: ALLERGIC REACTIONS AND ANAPHYLAXIS
part 19: MINOR WOUNDS
part 20: BURNS
part 21: BLEEDING TRAUMA part 22: OPEN WOUND CARE
part 23: WOUND CLOSURE
part 24: MASS CASUALTIES
part 25: PATIENT TRANSPORT
part 26: PREGNANCY AND CHILDBIRTH
part 27: OTHER MEDICAL CONDITIONS
part 28: PANDEMICS
part 29: NURSING CARE OFF THE GRID
part 30: MENTAL HEALTH
part 31: MEDICATIONS
part 32: ANTIBIOTICS
Medical Students Review About The Survival Medicine Handbook The Essential Guide for When Help is NOT on the Way 4th Edition
Mankatoughy said any individual or family should have a copy of the survival medicine guide book in their library. The authors went deep to bring you centuries of practical therapies for a wide range of injuries and illnesses. Empower yourself by adding this book to your library, especially in recent times when the potential collapse of the healthcare system has been a serious fear. Don’t just put it on the shelf; examine it, but keep it close at hand. It may one day save your or someone else’s life.
Frawley Thomas said survival medicine guide was an excellent book, well-written, and packed with useful information. He certainly hoped he never had to use the knowledge he was learning, but being prepared was far more vital than not knowing anything. The best advice was always to “be prepared.”
Download The Survival Medicine Handbook The Essential Guide For When Help Is Not On The Way 4th Edition Book
To download and read The Survival Medicine Handbook The Essential Guide For When Help Is Not On The Way 4th Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to The Survival Medicine Handbook The Essential Guide For When Help Is Not On The Way 4th Edition