Knowing the German language is comfortable with Barron’s 501 German Verbs. The writer provides a clear, simple inspection of the 501 most generally utilized verbs from the German language. Each verb is documented alphabetically in easy-to-track graph form—one verb per page with its English translation. This may look like a boring book (and the title is pretty “flat”) but it fulfills a need. If you are studying German, this ebook deliversall the knowledge you need on 500 familiar verbs and then gives some instances of how they are employed in German sentences.
Features of 501 German Verbs Fifth Edition PDF
This encyclopedic companion to German verb usage is perfect for travelers, students, and adult trainees. It contains:
- 501 verbs conjugated in all persons and tenses, both active and passive
- The 55 most important German verbs are used in context.
- Common phrases with updated example sentences to show verb usage.
- Online activities to help you practice German sentence fulfillment, word completion, word matching, and conversational discussion.
- Explanation of the 1999 spelling reform, with illustrations of the differences between the two techniques.
Table of Contents of 501 German Verbs Fifth Edition Ebook
- Tenses and Moods in German, with English Equivalents
- Sample English Verb Conjugation
- Sample German Verb Conjugation
- Sample English Verb Conjugation—Passive Voice
- Sample German Verb Conjugation—Passive Voice
- Weak and Strong Verbs
- Special Verb Uses1
- Some Pointers on the Use of Tenses
- The Subjunctive Mood
- Verbs with a Dative Object
- Subject Pronouns and Verb Forms in the Imperative Mood
- Essential 55 Verb List
- Alphabetical Listing of 501 German Verbs Fully Conjugated in All the Tenses
- Prefix Verbs
- Word Order
- Verb Drills and Tests with Answers Explained
- Weather Expressions and Impersonal Verbs
- Proverbs and Idiomatic Expressions
- English-German Verb Index
- German-English Verb Index
- Index of Verb Forms Identified by Infinitive
Top Reviews About 501 German Verbs Fifth Edition PDF
# First Review
This is my second Barron’s verb ebook. I already own this exact publication for French verbs. I see myself turning it in several moments during any special study session in my language classes. This book contains every likely conjugation for 501 of the most normally used verbs. Super helpful reference – a definite must-have for learners. I want to mention that it’s unfair that the low considerations for this book are because individuals do not enjoy how a Kindle offers it electronically. The handbook itself is always great, and Kindle’s inadequate formatting is no fault of Barron.
# Second Review
This is a “must have” textbook for everyone learning the German Language incredibly. I seriously appreciate the highlight of 55 “Essential Verbs” that every German Learner must know. Thus, you can start with 55 verbs; you don’t need to bounce right into all 501.
# Third Review
Critical verbs have additional information with illustrations. I do wish they would deliver the English for all the verb conjugations. It would be more helpful, and education could go more quickly, especially when learning the Language. This is the sole explanation for four instead of five stars. As you advance in a language, this is less critical. I would advise the book as an excellent supplement to any vocabulary course because it is available in multiple languages.
Download 501 German Verbs Fifth Edition Book
To download and read 501 German Verbs Fifth Edition PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct Download link to 501 German Verbs Fifth Edition