|TORONTO NOTES 2016 (Global Version)|
|Essential Med Notes 2016 (US Version)|
Download Link at below this post!
Comprehensive medical reference and review for the Medical Council of Canada Qualifying Exam Part I and the United States
Toronto Notes is a concise and comprehensive medical review revised annually by the University of Toronto student contributors under the guidance of the Faculty of Medicine. This reference text started as a compilation of notes written by and shared among University of Toronto students to study for their medical licensing exams. After 32 years, it has become the most reputable study guide used by medical students across Canada and around the world.
Notification: Toronto Notes 2018 PDF is now available!
2016 Edition with New Features:
- A concise textbook with in-depth coverage of 30 medical specialties
- Up-to-date Evidence Based Medicine highlights, including DSM-5 criteria
- Our website features online resources, including a Colour Atlas, ECGs Made Simple
- tutorial, Heart Sounds tutorial, Essentials of Medical Imaging, over 50 Practice OSCE stations and much more
- A Clinical Handbook highlighting common clinical management scenarios and helpful tips on clerkship basics – perfect size to carry on the wards
- Stat Notes: The ultimate guide to managing on-call issues, this pocketbook features a step-by-step approach for 30 common ward scenarios
Recommended Notebook for every Medical Students:
- Online, highly portable version of a major medical text so that students can study whenever, wherever without carrying the book
- Automated join approval based on built-in authorization key lookup function saves Administrator time
- Advanced viewer functionality allows client-supplied, PDF-format chapters to be accessed, navigated, and searched as a whole rather than as individual PDFs.
58 MB PDF 32 MB PDF (Official Release)