Pediatric emergency medicine is a subspecialty of both pediatrics and emergency medicine. This includes the care of undistinguished and unscheduled children with acute illnesses or injuries requiring immediate medical attention. Pediatric specialty is so sensitive so it requires more effort and attention for more rapid selection of differential diagnosis and intervention. Atlas of pediatric emergency medicine 3rd edition is considered one of the most famed textbooks on rapid visual diagnosis and all symptoms from common to rare emergency cases, it is like the right arm of clinicians to help in the evaluation, management, and disposition of ill pediatric patients.
Features of Atlas of the Pediatric Emergency Medicine 3rd Edition PDF:
- Written by Binita R. Shah, a leading professor of a pediatric emergency, collection of years experience based on a scientific base
- More than 2,000 high-resolution colored clinical photographs of different clinical cases
- High yield easy accessible well illustrated and condensed content concluding each acute clinical case of pediatric and neonatology
- The most comprehensive and integrated source of all emergency and chronic cases of cardiology and renal
- The Clinical Summary, Emergency Department Treatment and Disposition, and Pearls sections of the Atlas have a clear, uniform format with brief writing. A variety of graphics accompany this easy-to-read text, illustrating how these clinical problems occur in a real-life emergency environment.
- Updated with the most current imaging techniques available in the emergency rooms. Chapter 21 on emergency ultrasound as well as other sections where point-of-care ultrasound (PoCUS) is applicable has been updated because the impact of ultrasound in pediatric emergency medical care delivery has exponentially increased since the second edition of our Atlas.
- Authors are completely depending on improving visual clinical diagnosis as it is more rapid so the student of visual diagnosis is not only more likely to make the right diagnosis but is also more likely to avoid costly errors. We urge our fellow physicians to treasure this art.
- This Atlas is written for anyone who has the privilege of taking care of acutely ill and/or injured children. It is designed with the end-user in mind.
Contents of Atlas of the Pediatric Emergency Medicine 3rd Edition Ebook:
CHAPTER 1: NONACCIDENTAL TRAUMA
CHAPTER 2: CONDITIONS MISTAKEN FOR PHYSICAL AND SEXUAL ABUSE
CHAPTER 3: INFECTIOUS DISEASES
CHAPTER 4: SEXUAL ABUSE, GYNECOLOGY, AND SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED INFECTIONS
CHAPTER 5: CARDIOLOGY
CHAPTER 6: RESPIRATORY DISORDERS
CHAPTER 7: DERMATOLOGY
CHAPTER 8: OPHTHALMOLOGY
CHAPTER 9: OTOLARYNGOLOGY
CHAPTER 10: SURGICAL AND GENITOURINARY
CHAPTER 11: HEMATOLOGY AND ONCOLOGY
CHAPTER 12: RHEUMATOLOGY
CHAPTER 13: NEUROLOGY
CHAPTER 14: ENDOCRINOLOGY
CHAPTER 15: GASTROINTESTINAL DISORDERS
CHAPTER 16: NEPHROLOGY
CHAPTER 17: TOXICOLOGY
CHAPTER 18: ENVIRONMENTAL EMERGENCIES
CHAPTER 19: ORTHOPEDICS
CHAPTER 20: TRAUMA
CHAPTER 21: EMERGENCY ULTRASOUND
FREE DOWNLOAD HERE
Get Direct link
We Show Some Opinions of Atlas of The Pediatric Emergency Medicine Users:
Pop Army an American pediatrician expressed his satisfaction with the text and how it was so helpful to improve his clinical level saying This is an incredible book. Excellent photography and images, with just enough text to convey the overall message. I read it as a supplement in medical school for personal pleasure, and I would have put it away if the pieces were too long. This is an atlas of conditions that may present to a peds ER, not a treatment guide. I had to show my attending the book since I was puzzled by a case I witnessed in the ER.
Ahmed Rafat a new resident of pediatric has shown his happiness with the level of the book saying This style worked great for me because I’m a visual learner. The book is also very nicely put together and yields a lot of money. This is ideal for board review.