Depending on guaranteed resources of clinical medicine is the essential step in your medical career. You have to choose well your handle book to make a strong base of stuff that you will build on in your following medical years, especially in your foundation years. CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment PDF has now completed 60 editions of the Lange medical series. It is a landmark source of diagnosis and treatment of common daily diseases. It is rich in out and inpatient clinical cases of emergency and primary care of all specialties.
Features of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021 PDF:
- Written by Maxine Papadakis, Stephen McPhee, Michael Rabow, great experienced professors of emergency and clinical medicine.
- Ancient and integrated text of clinical medicine covering all common and general topics of all specialties like primary care, emergency, cardiology, internal medicine, surgery, and traumatology.
- Great for medical students, house officers, resident doctors, and primary care doctors.
- Providing guaranteed medical knowledge and confidence introducing the different experiences of confirmed cases and different methods of interference.
- The current edition includes the most up-to-date recommendations, references, medication costs, licensed medications, and evidence-based coverage of over 1,000 diseased cases and disorders.
- Developed design of pages and layout to make all diseases in a format that makes it easy to find the answers you need.
- Covering all emergent cases of Psychiatry, neurology, gynecology, and new updates of CMDT as a year in review, over 20 pages of concise information detailing over 180 recent medical advancements since the previous version.
- What distinguished it over all other sources is that what included the basics of care for the majority of diseases/disorders, Hundreds of drug treatment tables with indexed trade names for easy access, Diagnostic and treatment algorithms present critical information in an easy-to-understand format, References those are up to date include peer-reviewed, evidence-based material, All book purchasers can access seven bonus chapters online, which have extended material, an annual overview of HIV treatment advances, and essential information on emerging viral infections.
Contents of CURRENT Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021 Ebook:
1- Year in Review
Chapter1: Disease Prevention & Health Promotion
Chapter2: Common Symptoms
Chapter 3: Preoperative Evaluation & Perioperative Management
Chapter 4: Geriatric Disorders
Chapter 5: Palliative Care & Pain Management
Chapter 6: Dermatologic Disorders
Chapter 7: Disorders of the Eyes & Lids
Chapter 8: Ear, Nose, & Throat Disorders
Chapter 9: Pulmonary Disorders
Chapter 10: Heart Disease
Chapter 11: Systemic Hypertension
Chapter 12: Blood Vessel & Lymphatic Disorders
Chapter 13: Blood Disorders
Chapter 14: Disorders of Hemostasis, Thrombosis, & Antithrombotic Therapy
Chapter 15: Gastrointestinal Disorders
Chapter 16: Liver, Biliary Tract, & Pancreas Disorders
Chapter 17: Breast Disorders
Chapter 18: Gynecologic Disorders
Chapter 19: Obstetrics & Obstetric Disorders
Chapter 20: Rheumatologic, Immunologic, & Allergic Disorders
Chapter 21: Electrolyte & Acid-Base Disorders
Chapter 22: Kidney Disease
Chapter 23: Urologic Disorders
Chapter 24: Nervous System Disorders
Chapter 25: Psychiatric Disorders
Chapter 26: Endocrine Disorders
Chapter 27: Diabetes Mellitus & Hypoglycemia
Chapter 28: Lipid Disorders
Chapter 29: Nutritional Disorders
Chapter 30: Common Problems in Infectious Diseases & Antimicrobial Therapy
Chapter 31: HIV Infection & AIDS
Chapter 32: Viral & Rickettsial Infections
Chapter 33: Bacterial & Chlamydial Infections
Chapter 34: Spirochetal Infections
Chapter 35: Protozoal & Helminthic Infections
Chapter 36: Mycotic Infections
Chapter 37: Disorders Related to Environmental Emergencies
Chapter 38: Poisoning
Chapter 39: Cancer
Chapter 40: Genetic & Genomic Disorders
Chapter 41: Sports Medicine & Outpatient Orthopedics
Chapter 42: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, & Transgender Health
42.1- : Anti-Infective Chemotherapeutic & Antibiotic Agents
42.2-: Diagnostic Testing & Medical Decision Making
42.3-: Information Technology in Patient Care
42.4-: Integrative Medicine
42.5- : Podiatric Disorders
42.6-: Women’s Health Issues
42.7- : Appendix: Therapeutic Drug Monitoring & Laboratory Reference Intervals, & Pharmacogenetic Testing
To have download and read the Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021 PDF use the download links mentioned below :
Get a Direct link to the Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2021 PDF
We Show Some Opinions of Medical Students:
Selina, such an international medical student, said After sacrificing my 2019 copy in the MICU because I didn’t want to carry the COVID home, I purchased this novel. It’s also just as sweet. What is primary hyperparathyroidism, and what do you need to know about it? Is it hypertrophic cardiomyopathy or hypertrophic cardiomyopathy? Is it babesiosis? Friend, it would help if you read this novel.
In the end, I’d like to thank you for sharing this post on your social account, your actions are so meaningful to me, and in this way you let others know this useful link is good.