PTC is the basic and required certificate to work as a pharmacy technician in the USA in all sections as community pharmacies, hospitals, and care centers; Pharmacy Technician Exam 3rd Edition PDF is the most fundamental and best-selling book in the market for many years used by more than 350000 technicians across the United States.
Features of Pharmacy Technician Exam 3rd Edition Book
- Published by learning express, EBSCO Company.
- Everything a student needs to ace the difficult test is in this guide, which includes, the availability of THREE comprehensive practice tests with in-depth answer explanations, a thorough examination of the field, including the best schools, prerequisites, suggested courses, and professional resources, a thorough examination of pharmacy legislation, state and federal laws, doses, drugs, and pharmacy science and math. A dictionary of essential pharmaceutical technical concepts.
- Pharmacy assistants support pharmacists by handling the administrative tasks required to keep a pharmacy operating smoothly. They refill the shelves with medication and other pharmaceutical supplies, take care of the cash register, and handle phone calls.
- Nothing is overly complicated, and there is no needless information to take up your time. None of the other publications even came close to the level of detail and information you managed to cram into one brief paragraph.
- This guide will help you expertise in pharmaceutical math by showing numerous examples and providing several practice problems and keep your mind always on the most important points of pharmacy law and brand names
- Complete coverage of all parts of the exam, pharmacology for technicians (13.75%), pharmacy law and regulations (12.5%), sterile and non-sterile compounding(8.75%), medication safety (12.5%), pharmacy quality assurance (7.5%), medication order entry and fill process (17.5%), pharmacy inventory management (8.75%), pharmacy billing (8.755%), pharmacy information systems usage and applications (10%).
Contents of Pharmacy Technician Exam 3rd Edition PDF
- pharmacology for technicians
- pharmacy law and regulations
- sterile and non-sterile compounding
- medication safety
- pharmacy inventory management
- pharmacy billing
- pharmacy information systems usage and applications
We show some opinions of the book readers
KDH said my test ended 20 minutes ago. I scored well on my preliminary. Yippee! The test was, in fact, really stressful. Some of the questions were absurdly simple, while others made my stomach turn. I believe my weakest subject was pharmacology. I didn’t spend much time memorizing any signs; I just focused on studying around 125 of the 200. On some, I began to doubt myself. There were a few I had to guess at because I didn’t know. You can examine the top 250 in the book. I just looked at the top 100 and a few additional schedule II medications out of those. As I did, you might or might not take a test with a lot of pharmacology.
Download Pharmacy Technician Exam 3rd Edition PDF
To download and read the pharmacy technician exam 3rd edition PDF using the download links mentioned below :