Endocrine board is the major certificate of all endocrinologists in the USA to have the full requirements and certifications of endocrinology and diabetes management and membership of the endocrine society, the oldest, largest, and most active organization working to advance the clinical practice of endocrinal disorders. Endocrine Board Review 2021 Free PDF is the most integrated and comprehensive source of all basics and major topics needed for fellows who have finished or are about to finish their fellowship and are getting ready to take the board certification exam, as well as for practicing endocrinologists who want to do a thorough self-evaluation of endocrinology to update their practice or be ready for recertification.
Features of Endocrine Board Review 13th Edition 2021
- Prepared by Dr. Serge A. Jabbour, Director of the Division of Endocrinology, Professor of Medicine, and Program Chair.
- Leading professionals yearly construct the Endocrine Board Review (EBR) program, which includes mock exam-style presentations of cases across the whole range of endocrinology.
- The most recent self-study book, EBR 13th Edition, contains 220 clinical case questions and is intended for people taking their board exam as well as those who just wish to keep current and advance their clinical skills.
- The cases will test your understanding of fundamental endocrinology concepts and issues while adhering to the ABIM guidelines for the Endocrinology, Diabetes, & Metabolism Board Certification Exam.
- Privacy and confidentiality statement, the endocrine society will record learners’ personal information as provided on CME evaluations to allow for assurance and tracking of CME certificates
- The book has its target audience, this CME activity is intended for endocrine fellows planning for initial certification, practicing endocrinologists preparing for MOC assessment, or physicians seeking an in-depth review of endocrinology. The secondary target audience includes advanced practice nurses and physicians assistants
- Upon completion of this educational activity, learners will be able to demonstrate enhanced medical knowledge and clinical skills across all major areas of endocrinology, apply knowledge and skills in diagnosing, managing, and treating a wide spectrum of endocrine disorders, and complete the board examination for certification or recertification in the subspecialty.
Contents of Endocrine Board Review 2021 PDF
- Printed self-study book
- 220 case-based questions across 8 topics:
- Calcium and Bone
- Female Reproduction
- Male Reproduction
- Obesity and Lipids
- Lab values provided in conventional and SI units
- Up to 21 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ and ABIM MOC Points
We show some opinions of the book readers
- N. said it includes all of the major endocrinology issues, including diabetes, as well as several less well-known ones. References from 2017 are used. Each section was written by one or more subject-matter experts. A lot of helpful information is provided. Practical advice and safety tips are provided, but the basic science is also covered to provide for a more thorough understanding of the subject.
Download Endocrine Board Review 13th Edition 2021 PDF
To download and read the endocrine board review 13th edition 2021 PDF using the download links mentioned below :