Download Surgery PreTest Self Assessment and Review 14th Edition PDF
Files size: 16 MB
An excellent and portable way to succeed on your surgery rotation and the shelf exam
Surgery PreTest Self-Assessment & Review Fourteenth Edition ebook is a targeted way to study for the surgery clerkship. You’ll gain hundreds of surgical high yield questions that cover the subjects you’ll meet on the actual shelf exam. The extent of question materials covers the clerkship’s core competencies, and each question have high yield descriptions of both correct and false answers. All items have been reviewed by medical students who successfully finished their clerkship to ensure that subjects and issues align directly with updated surgery clerkships.
Features of Surgery PreTest Self Assessment and Review 14th Edition:
- A lot of Surgery questions just like you’ll face on the shelf exam
- Full explanations for correct and wrong results
- Focus on what you actually need to understand for clerkship success
- Refreshed to include all relevant advancements in the surgery field
- Student tested and reviewed
- Answers include clear explanations that zero in on essential information
- Targets all the topics you need to know for clerkship success
- Thoroughly reviewed by students who aced their clerkship
Table of Contents Surgery PreTest Self Assessment and Review:
- Pre- and Postoperative Care
- Critical Care: Anesthesiology, Blood Gases, and
- Skin: Wounds, Infections, and Burns;
- Trauma and Shock
- Transplant, Immunology, and Oncology
- Endocrine Problems and the Breast
- Cardiothoracic Problems
- Vascular Surgery
- Urology, Otolaryngology
- Orthopedics, Neurosurgery, Pediatric Surgery
Each one of these subjects contains many questions with a full explanation
To have access to Surgery PreTest Self Assessment and Review use download links mentioned below :
Get Direct link to Surgery PreTest Self Assessment and Review 2020 Ed.
In this post, we have posted a revision and a free pdf download link for Surgery PreTest Self Assessment and Review 14 ed. This surgery book includes hundreds of questions that probably you’ll see on the shelf exam with High yield explanations of each answer (correct and incorrect), it is a great book for students who like to actively study since it is pure Q&A.
The chapters are divided into specialties, so you can go thru a section before starting a sub-specialty to get familiarized. The explanations are well-written and more pointed than Uworld. Overall, I got a lot from using it. You can quickly finish the book in a long surgery rotation and still own time to practice other study resources (i.e., Uworld)
In the end, I’d like to thank you for sharing this post on your social account, your actions are so meaningful to me, and in this way you let others know this useful link is good.